Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ideas...

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, there hasn't been much activity in this board... Are we doing a continued storyline, or are we just doing random comics? Or both?

I think that people will be more interested in an ongoing story, but it'll be great if we could throw in a little bit of random "spin-off" comics. Like, they use the same characters that are used in the ongoing series, but are put into a different-than-usual scenario.

I was going to start a comic series for the site, and I want some input on what I should do before I start it. Any ideas about character development or scenarios that you think would be good for the comic? I was thinking about having forum army comics as well... I have some ideas for that. I think it might promote the armies a lot. And no, I won't bias them towards any particular army. XD

And, also, the eternal question..... Digital or traditional?

Posted

I think Random comics work better, that way everyone can chip in and we can normally come up with the best ideas as its completely random.

I've attempted to do a comic once or twice, but I can never get it to look right and I'm too busy with Zelda 2d to spend TOO much time on it. I Might descend to using stick figures with floppy green hats to get my point accross....

Posted

I think an ongoing story might work. If it's good enough. Random comics will be easier though.

Posted

Okay, so if it's going to be an ongoing story, we need plot... Maybe it could just be a loose story so we can work better with the random comics idea. I'll draw a few up this weekend and post them here... If you guys like them, then I'll do more.

We should all post our ideas in one thread, that way we'll all have something to draw from when we need ideas.

Posted

Last post was Aug. 4th in the whole forum it's sep. 19th... over a month... we need comics...

Posted

Fine, if you're gonna be so pushy about it... :unsure:

(That was a joke. I kid the Tappy!)