Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WARNING: Challenger Approaching (SSBB)

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Ike ain't that great. I still have my hopes high for Bobbery!

Posted

Maybe they will be some cind of fusion? Nah, don't thinks so. On the Smash Dojo webbsite you can clearly see that they are trophies :unsure:

Posted

yer, they're trophies/figures, just like they were in brawl

I find it interesting on the pit trophy that the closing statement was "will pit ever live to fight again?" Something tells me we should've seen him coming a mile off XD

Kid is from Kid Icarus on the NES, it's also on the virtual console now...

Posted

I wonder if any other character trophies have something suspicious written on them like that. . .

:unsure:

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Erm........ uhhhhhh...... I conclude that-------

um... yeah... nothing suspicious goin' on in my head at the moment... but maybe it'll come......

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

Ok, here is a theory. We had (as we all know) a Pit trophy in Melee, he is in Brawl as a "Newcomer", thats ok, nothing suspoicious about that, but then, we had Wario, Ike and Zero Suit Samus as trophys (correkt me if those two last were wrong) There may be a konection you know :unsure:

Posted

was there an Ike trophy? I know for sure there was no zero suit trophy. To be honest, i don't remember a wario trophy, but there probabbly was one.

There wasn't a diddy kong trophy either, he'll probabbly be another new one

Posted

is young link goin to be in this game like melee cause if he is is he goin to look like his old self or they goin to remake a whole new young link

Posted

MasterLink, if I read right, Young Link this time is going to be the Wind Waker Link.

Posted

yeah my best character was doctor mario in melee.. i mean i know that hes just marios clone, but having doctor mario, wearing full black.. ohhh hes deadly! well ok i dont know... hes just............ god at throws i guess.. :S

Posted

I'm just waiting for the character everybody wants.... The dreaded Tetris "L" block of doom! But seriously two words Simon Belmont!! it's a no brainer!!!! especially Super Castlevania simon with the power-ups that made holy water rain from the sky that would be killer...to vampires!

Posted

My favorite characters for this game will be Ike, Link and Pit. :joy:

Posted

This always happens. The big news is always announced right when I'm at school; then everyone has already posted their opinions and no one reads the topic anymore. :wacko:

Oh well, that's what you get for living in Australia. But Ike, apart from his name sounds very cool. I will definitely try him out.

Posted

SIMON BELMONT COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

sick! ike will definatly hit 100 KOs on ssbb :joy: