Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WARNING: Challenger Approaching (SSBB)

45 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='61962' date='Aug 1 2007, 07:52 PM']was there an Ike trophy? I know for sure there was no zero suit trophy. To be honest, i don't remember a wario trophy, but there probably was one.

There wasn't a diddy kong trophy either, he'll probably be another new one[/quote]
there wasnt an ike trophy. fire emblem: path of radiance came out in 2005. and since melee came out in 2001 with the release of the gamecube theres no way that an ike trophy was on melee. and there was a wario trophy but i cant remember if theres a diddy one... :embarrassed: and diddy better be in brawl! im undecided now on who im gonna use first on brawl. link or ike... but i know for sure that im going through classic and adventure with donkey kong first to see if thats how to get diddy. i want him so bad!

Posted

yer, I just couln;t remember whether there was a wario trophy or not because it didn't stand out. Although the lack of a diddy trophy REALLY stood out, especailly because donkey kong was in the game and there was a trophy for Dixie Kong..

Posted

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/93/SimonBelmont.gif[/img]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Is he a cross dresser?

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

you know, mr triforce has a point :P

Posted

[quote name='GoldenTriforce' post='62212' date='Aug 3 2007, 11:31 AM'][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/93/SimonBelmont.gif[/img]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Is he a cross dresser?

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font][/quote]
hahahaha!! nice

Posted

something looks different about this ike to me...he seems more anime-ish, i think...

Posted

wow he looks awesome i cant wait to try him out i hope either marth or roy will be in brawl

Posted

Heh.. If he's a cross dresser, then I wonder what Link is. :fear:

Posted

Link wears a tunic, which isn't even that wierd in the first place, but that Belmont guy...well

I havn't actually had the chance tom play any of the fire emblem games, so im a bit of an outsider here as to his background, be interesting to see what part he has to play in the adventure mode.

Posted

ive never played fire emblem but i still like it. and I think that he'd be a good addition to the ssb family

Posted

i have never played fire emblem either it sounds good

Posted

Ike looks sort of like Marth.

Posted

wow i had no idea that so many people haven't played Fire Emblem... you all need to go buy both Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones for the GBA and Path of Radiance for the Gamecube NOW!!!!!

but ya anyway...

Pokemon Trainer??? :huh: thats so weird! i mean its cool that you get to control Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard but still...... o well its another character to add to the SSBB roster! and if they keep adding characters like that then i expect that we'll have more characters than i originally thought. :wacko: :joy:

oh ya and AgentBauer ive been meaning to tell you that your sig pic is awesome!!! :ph34r:

Posted

be doing another update on this, because I did one for Ike, tis very wierd though :wacko:

I geuss it's like zelda on melee really, just with 3 forms and with someone in the background

Posted

i dont think that anyone thought that a pokemon trainer would be in the game