Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MASTER CHEIF'S FACE!@!!!!!!!!!111

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Video won't loooaad..... :unsure: oh well.

We all know what Master Chief's face looks like anyway....

THAT is it.

Posted

....Nobody can load my links today...

and that's just Mario in MJOLNIR MARK VI armor...the MC isn't italian.

and plus,MC's a complete bada**.If you don't believe me,watch this,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkCgDIhUJmQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCsdPszJLNQand this.

i never really saw Mario as a complete bada**.Jumpy,but not bada**.

Wait,I don't even think Mario's jumpy.Let's see him jump out of a space ship.THEN he'll be jumpy.

Posted

Link worked for me.

Heh... his face isnt anything too special :\

what did you expect to see after all? some gorgeous super model? :P

Posted

what did you expect to see after all? some gorgeous super model?

No,but it's supposed to look different.His skin is supposed to be abnormaly white because he always wears his armor.It's supposed to be pale,like something that hasn't seen the sun.And he rarely does take his armor off,if you've read the book Fall of Reach you'd know that the short time when he was going to the testing grounds for the MJOLNIR MARK V armor[which is the armor he wears in the first game],He's not in his old armor,and the book describes it as feeling "uncomfortable,like he had taken off a skin layer" or something like that.The MJOLNIR armor is designed to feel like skin,so there's really no need to take it off,and,as a result,He and the other spartans never took it off until they got their new armor,so their skin was extremely pale.

Posted

Thats pretty awesome, but they'll probably fix that in the real game, after all, that was a beta, and beta's were meant for testing and fixing. Nice find though, that was really cool ^^

Posted

i didn't see anything :huh:

Posted

We all know that bill gates is master chief, and Mario is the biggest badass there is.

:fear: MC is a freak...

Posted

MC can't be Bill gates.That's complete bullshit.And while Mario's a badass,Mc's done some things that make Mario look like a little girl.Seriously.

Posted

Its just a face.

Who cares what he looks like under his helmet, Master Chief is a human with a helmet on. A human with a normal face.

Posted

MC can't be Bill gates.That's complete bullshit.And while Mario's a badass,Mc's done some things that make Mario look like a little girl.Seriously.

...Mario can shoot fire from his hands. Fire. From his hands. End of discussion. :wacko:

Posted

...Mario can shoot fire from his hands. Fire. From his hands. End of discussion. :wacko:

Master cheif can shoot fire from his hands when holding a flame thrower :P

but mario wins, cos he eats stars and flashes bright colours and plays funky music all while being invincible.

Posted

Master cheif can shoot fire from his hands when holding a flame thrower :P

but mario wins, cos he eats stars and flashes bright colours and plays funky music all while being invincible.

Oooooo,FIRE...WOOOOOOW....Halo1 pistol.Headshot.Mario dead.I'm sorry,but it's true.Battle Rifle=Mario dead.All it would really take is two hits,seriously.mario would be normal size,he would be shot,he would shrink,shot again,dead.

Posted

mario would defeat everyone then link would defeat mario

PS youtube is blocked on my computer it sucks :cry:

Posted

PS youtube is blocked on my computer it sucks :cry:

That sucks.I'm sorry.