Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

myHyrule upgrade coming soon

13 posts in this topic

Posted

myHyrule will be upgraded soon. I will update this as I know a little more about the upcoming features and which will be coming first.myHyrule will be upgraded soon. I'm aware that uploading is currently messed up. I haven't fixed that as the upload system is about to be replaced and the problem with the current one is not obvious. The new upload system is much better. I will try to at least get uploading and the html editor replaced and working tomorrow.

Upcoming features:

Upgraded WYSIWYG html editor (implemented)

Fix WYSIWYG uploading system (implemented)

Fix WYSIWYG file browsing system (this upgrade or next)

Fix general file uploading system (this upgrade)

Ability to upload multiple files at once (this upgrade or before the next)

Link to your profile from the top menu above your site (this upgrade)

Ability to create directories to better organize content (this upgrade or the next)

Buy email account and/or email alias @my.hyrule.net with rupees (this upgrade or the next)

Buy additional storage space w/ rupees (this upgrade or the next)

Enable FTP access if desired (next upgrade)

Pay with rupees to have advertisements removed. Ads will likely be removed COMPLETELY for free (this upgrade or the next)

Graphical image counter to see how many have visited your site (this upgrade or the next)

A directory to more easily find myHyrule sites including a search function (this upgrade or the next)

Configuration option to set your site's name and a short description for the directory (this upgrade or the next)

Any other suggestions are welcome and encouraged. Please let me know if you have any ideas...

Posted

yay! a my.hyrule upgrade! This is good news, and I've been waiting for this for a while=)

Posted

good news alround but..

I wonder.. with lessened or no advertising where does funding come from?

Posted

That's a good point, but i geuss it all works out as a part of the site which means it basically gets the rest of the site more traffic as well...

Posted

Configuration option to set your site's name and a short description for the directory (this upgrade or the next)

WOOO! been waiting for the day for this...

Posted

Fixed uploading system (this upgrade)

Ability to upload multiple files at once (this upgrade or before the next)

Ability to create directories to better organize content (this upgrade or the next)

Buy additional storage space w/ rupees (this upgrade or the next)

Graphical image counter to see how many have visited your site (this upgrade or the next)

A directory to more easily find myHyrule sites including a search function (this upgrade or the next)

These are the upgrades I'm looking forward to the most. Finally I'm going to be able to add music to my page or something. :D

Posted

It helps get the hyrule.net more known. But either way people don't click on myHyrule ads.... like at all. In the past 4 months, not a single click on myHyrule ads. It's weird :P

Posted

*clicks ad*

WOOOO first one to click!!!!!!!!!!

everyone should click one... not that hard!!

Posted

I still want to delete my account, but if I have an e-mail I'll keep it.

BTW, Tappy, nice sig. How did you make that? :biggrin:

Posted

found it floating along google images...

Posted

Woo! Now I can put videos on the page instead of having to search for a hosting site that I don't have to sign up for! :joy:

So we should be able to put music on the site, right? *Tomorrow Hill begins looping in the background*

Posted

*clicks ad*

WOOOO first one to click!!!!!!!!!!

everyone should click one... not that hard!!

I've had bad experiences with banner advertisements.. If it really helps the site, I guess I could click on them once in a while, though.

Hmm.... Do you think you could add PHP, or is that too much?