Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite SSBM stage+game type

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't add any more stages in the poll,so you'll just have to specify what your favorite stage is if it wasn't up there.

I just replaced my old copy of SSBM,which was messed up beyond repair.Unfortunatly,this one is also messed up.It isn't as messed up as my old one,but its a pain in the @$$ to do anything,because the game always messes up and I have to constantly take it out of the Wii and put it back in,and even then it sometimes doesn't work.I sat in front of my TV and wrote the names of all Game Types and Stages,so please don't lock this if it's pointless.

I like to do Stock Giant Melee in Onett,It's just fun,but I also like The Fountain of Dreams,the music is sick there.I also like Rainbow Cruise.

Posted

About 90% of the time, I put stock to play the game.

My favorite stage is Brinstar Depths...the rotating stage is obviously my favorite feature of the stage. :D

However, I love the music that's plays in the Fountain of Dreams. :)

Posted

Yeah I love the music there.I like the Onett music as well.And the Corneria music,and both of the Great Bay songs.I went back to the store and got my copy exchanged for a better one,and it works just fine.I'm having alot of fun.I wish you could like insert my memory card into my computer,then I'd save all of the screenshots I took onto it.I could come up with some funny images...

Posted

i think final destination is definitely the best stage to fight on. 4 stock and no items and its perfect. no distractions, no moving platforms, no walls, nothing. just straight skills. its also the best stage for wavedashing i think.

Posted

Yeah I love the music there.I like the Onett music as well.And the Corneria music,and both of the Great Bay songs.I went back to the store and got my copy exchanged for a better one,and it works just fine.I'm having alot of fun.I wish you could like insert my memory card into my computer,then I'd save all of the screenshots I took onto it.I could come up with some funny images...

Maybe if Brawl has the picture feature, not only will it let you save it to the Wii's Flash memory, it will let you save it to the Photo Channel and to SD Cards. That way you could upload them to yer computer.

That would be SWEET. :D

Anyway, For special game modes, it's a toss up between Super Sudden Death and Stamina. Then, my two favorite stages (That I have) are Temple and Battlefield. For music, It's a toss up between both of Great Bay's songs and the Temple's Fire Emblem Alternate theme. (The theme you get when you select yer stage holding L and R)

Posted

i think final destination is definitely the best stage to fight on. 4 stock and no items and its perfect. no distractions, no moving platforms, no walls, nothing. just straight skills. its also the best stage for wavedashing i think.

that's nice to play sometimes, but one of the great things about melee is it's pure craziness and I think taming it like that ruins it most of the time, I mean it makes a nice break, but that's about it.

You forgot coin mode, it's not important because i play stock the most as well, but still...

as for stage, I'm gonna have to say pokemon stadium (which isn't on there :unsure: because the two platforms on the normal bit bring a lot of aerial attacks into play (another reason why im not such a big fan of final destination) and it also changes, giving variation to the battle.

I think Stamina mode is great as well, I wish you could increase the amount of helath you have though, often 150 seems very little. I do love teabagging dead people on that though, total embarrasment.

Who votes getting rid of icicle mountain because nobody likes that?

Posted

Me.

I like to use Time. :cry: DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME. Super Sudden Death and Hyrule Temple.

Time because I feel like it, Super Sudden Death because it's easy with Ganon, and Hyrule Temple because it's big. :joy:

Posted

I didn't have some stages up there because it wouldn't let me put them up there.There were too many questions...I think Stamina mode is fun,and i really liked it when I first picked up SSBM because you didn't get much of it in SSB.

Posted

I know you wouldn;t be able to fit them all on there, but there's some worlds that are truly hated (like icicle mountain), Pokemon stadium is a much more likeable stage than that (always use the alternate music though :unsure:)

Posted

Feel free to change it if you want,because I can't...

Posted

Final Destination is and will always be my fav. but thats just my opinion. i also play at corneria, peach's castle, pokemon stadium, great bay, the temple, mute city, and battlefield. ill play on other maps but those are just all the ones i chose.

Posted

*sigh* It's always about Super Smash Bros Melee, always 'Favorite SSBM stage' or 'Who is your best SSBM character' Honestly, I liked the first game better :embarrassed: And why does it have to be SSBM, this topic could count for the first one, as would the other topic. The only reason I would see that it is SSBM, would be if people hadn't played the first game, or they liked SSBM better, otherwise, why not make this count for the first game?

I'm sorry, that was rant-like :embarrassed: I just get kind of mad when I see topics like this, well anyways, I usually play stock through the game ^^

Posted

i like to play on stock and time.stock because i like to see who lasts longer,time because it's fun to kill the enemy a few times and then jump around out of reach so they can't kill you and make it even.

my favorite stage is hyrule temple because it's big and easy to evade the enemy and take a brake from fighting.

my favorite special melee is stamina and super sudden death.super sudden death because it's fun to watch the enemy fly,and i like stamina because it's more how i like to play games

Posted

Final Destination on stock with no items. It's a true test of fighting skills, therfore, my favorite settup. As for the special melees, I like the stanima one because... well, I just do.

Posted

Final Destination on stock with no items. It's a true test of fighting skills, therfore, my favorite settup. As for the special melees, I like the stanima one because... well, I just do.

my thoughts exactly