Ocarina Of TIme DS

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

Recently I saw an interview with someone who takes part in the creatation of legend Of Zelda games. He said that if they got another request for Ocarina Of Time on the DS, they would make it. He said it would be fairly easy to port the game to the NDs

Posted

I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have my support! :joy:

Posted

That would definitely rock.

Posted

that would rock!

Posted

It would be awesome... but I don't have a DS so I probably wouldn't buy it :cry:

Posted

I would buy it! :D and DS's aren't expensive anymore so it would be easy to buy one

Posted

This is certainly possible, but the chances are ninty won't bother, after all, we're just about to PH!

Posted

that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Ok everyone that agreed that it shall be done. The guy works at nintendo makin the zelda games said in one of his interviews the more requests from there fans they get for the game, the more likely they will make it. So everyone send a letter to this address:

english: 11-1 Kamitoba-hokotate-cho, Minami-ku Kyoto 601-8501 Japan

japanese: 11-1 年Kamitoba-hokotate-cho 、Minami-ku 京都601-8501 日本の

Include a english copy of the letter and a japanese one. Here if you need a translator for the japanese letter use this oneBabel Fish

In my I included that they should make a Four Sword to go with it (in the world of ocarina of time, wifi, lan and single player), I would so AWESOME!! :n_n:

If we unite and all send letters; they will be heard and the game will get made

Posted

ehh... do you have an e-mail address I could send one to? :embarrassed:

Posted

Wow, I'm so sending a letter. I don't have a DS yet, but by the end of the month after next I will.

I can't believe it; this idea didn't even cross my mind before now, and yet it's such a good idea. (In saying that I don't imply anything)

Posted

As awesome as an Ocarina of Time for the DS would be, I, for one wouldn't buy it.

The main reason for that would be that it would be almost identical to the ocarina of time I've played and completed so much, just with some touch screen features added on, and they probabbly wouldn't add THAT much to the gameplay, so I'd be buying the game that I already technically own twice over (Wind Waker limited edition disk and collectors edition), just for that, and I probabbly wouldn't even really enjoy it because none of it would pose a challenge or anything new anymore.

Posted

As awesome as an Ocarina of Time for the DS would be, I, for one wouldn't buy it.

The main reason for that would be that it would be almost identical to the ocarina of time I've played and completed so much, just with some touch screen features added on, and they probabbly wouldn't add THAT much to the gameplay, so I'd be buying the game that I already technically own twice over (Wind Waker limited edition disk and collectors edition), just for that, and I probabbly wouldn't even really enjoy it because none of it would pose a challenge or anything new anymore.

I told them that they should make a Four Sword quest to go with it (wifi, lan and single play). In the world of ocarina of time.

hh... do you have an e-mail address I could send one to?

No I don't not have an email address. Just send a letter it has a bigger impact then an email.

Posted

Yeah, for one it doesn't get sent to spam. :D

I just sent my letter off; and although I would buy it, I can definitely see where Gingerlink is coming from.

Posted

Even if I allready have the game, I would still buy it.