Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Why do you refuse to shave? mustaches look good on no one.

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted

no they dont, they suit some people real well.

Posted

I'm talking about facial hair like Matthordika has.

Posted

Here is my Photo.l_4ee11d5a0f574378a4e84ce3228e49b1.jpg

My glasses are off and my hair is short.

l_fc54757964fd4afb8d4569041b70be41.jpgThis one was taken about two weeks before i got my hair cut and in this one i have my glasses on but you can not see my eyes.

Posted

My father recently got an awesome new camera, so I figured I'd post a non-edited picture of me looking into my own camera. And don't anyone dare tell me to shave. I will never put blade to hair. Never.

You look JUST like my friend Anthony, just with much longer hair. Weird.

Posted

You look JUST like my friend Anthony, just with much longer hair. Weird.

About that... Just kidding. That is pretty weird. Great minds look alike. (Please tell me he is smart so I don't look dumb).

Why do you refuse to shave? Shitty mustaches look good on no one.

no they dont, they suit some people real well.

Thanks for backing me up, ZuZu. I don't see why everybody thinks I shouldn't get a moustache. All the cool people have one: Chuck norris, Mr. T, Optimus Prime's human hologram while in vehicle mode, The Edge, etc.

Posted (edited)

About that... Just kidding. That is pretty weird. Great minds *look alike. (Please tell me he is smart so I don't look dumb).

*think

And you don't look dumb. But your moustache does look odd. My friend has a moustache like that but he suits it and he has enough to look alright.

Thanks for backing me up, ZuZu. I don't see why everybody thinks I shouldn't get a moustache. All the cool people have one: Chuck norris, Mr. T, Optimus Prime's human hologram while in vehicle mode, The Edge, etc.

I don't think you should have it but if you want one, don't bother changing yourself for people on the internet or people you know in life. I'm sure that after it grows and people get used to it, you'll be fine.

I don't agree with your reasoning though.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

*think

And you don't look dumb. But your moustache does look odd. My friend has a moustache like that but he suits it and he has enough to look alright.

I don't think you should have it but if you want one, don't bother changing yourself for people on the internet or people you know in life. I'm sure that after it grows and people get used to it, you'll be fine.

I don't agree with your reasoning though.

This isn't a picture of myself, but I want to show it.

I meant look, for me and this Anthony dude may not think alike, but apperently look alike. It was a joke.

I don't plan on changing apperence for anyone. Besides Chuck norris. Probably Myiamoto too. And the fact that you put me on your desktop scares me. It also reminds how much I want a Vista.

Posted

I was only joking. I put it up for that picture only. It's now a grey wolf pup instead.

Posted

I don't see why everybody thinks I shouldn't get a moustache. All the cool people have one: Chuck norris, Mr. T, Optimus Prime's human hologram while in vehicle mode, The Edge, etc.

Because you can't actually grow one and it looks bad when you have a "crustache." Mustaches don't grow in well until you're a lot older because they aren't thick. That is also why you should shave

Posted (edited)

This is me on my laptop a minute ago.

*removed*

I'm not very photogenic as you can plainly see.

Edit: If you noticed the slant of my wall, you'll understand my signature.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

Dude, Teto, you look exactly as I thought you would. You kind of resemble my friend Josh.

Anyway, I'll find a picture eventually.

Posted

Here is my Photo.l_4ee11d5a0f574378a4e84ce3228e49b1.jpg

My glasses are off and my hair is short.

l_fc54757964fd4afb8d4569041b70be41.jpgThis one was taken about two weeks before i got my hair cut and in this one i have my glasses on but you can not see my eyes.

Where did you get that medallion? I can't find one in stock anywhere.

Posted

About that... Just kidding. That is pretty weird. Great minds look alike. (Please tell me he is smart so I don't look dumb).

Yeah, he's really smart, and funny on top of that. He can get me to laugh a lot, at least...

Teto, for some reason, I thought of you with blond hair. Hm.

Posted

Blond hair? :/

I think not, Cat Girl.

Nah, I couldn't imagine myself with blond hair but I think it would be hilarious to dye my hair another colour for charity, which I think I'll do someday and I'll post a picture on that day. Any quick suggestions as to how I could dye it? I already have Ginger down for a colour.

Just imagine it.