Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

Is that a SNUGGY

Nope, it's a towel. I'd never buy a snuggy because I know I'd never wear it. And I'd look like a cult member person.

181384-349_gearsofwar.jpg

WHAAAT. The likeness is uncanny

Posted

In case you're not IN THE KNOW, that's dominic santiago, of Gears of War fame.

Posted

I know it's Dom, Gears of War 2 was one of my favorite games for a while. :D

Then he had to go on dying in the third... :(

Posted

Gears of War 2 was a fun game! I'm glad you liked it. Gears 3 was also fun. And Gears 4 in a few months might be fun too?????

Posted

Isn't it a prequel though?! I'm relatively excited for it, except no Marcus Fenix. D:

It's gonna have plenty of Baird though!

Posted

Yeah, it's a prequel. I know Marcus is in it at least as a multiplayer skin, though. I sincerely doubt he won't make a cameo.

tumblr_md4znffOLe1r4lfkao1_500.jpg

tumblr_md4znffOLe1r4lfkao2_500.jpg

I couldn't really picture a gears of war game without marcus and dom, could you? Also, take note of the fact that he doesn't have his scar yet. It's also worth noting this is, off the top of my head, fifteen years before gears of war, which was about two years before gears of war 3. Marcus was 44 in the 3rd one, so here, he and dom are in their late twenties.

As long as I'm posting content for the new game in two months, I might as well also point out that there's a skin for alex brand, a character you might only know if you read the comics. I don't know if she'll be in the games or not, but it'd be cool if she was.

Alex_Brand_Judgment.jpg

Posted (edited)

They definitely LOOK way younger too, like not so hardened by battle. I am actually looking forward to this..! It'll give me a reason to play the 360 I bought and only touched for Assassin's Creed III...

Edited by Roc (see edit history)

Posted

You own a 360 and are a big gears of war fan, but you've only played assassin's creed 3? What?

Posted

COLE TRAIN RUNS ON WHOLE GRAIN, BABY!

cole-train.jpg

WOO!

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

You own a 360 and are a big gears of war fan, but you've only played assassin's creed 3? What?

My old 360 red ringed, I meant Assassin's Creed III is the only thing I've played since I bought this one in November. Sorry for the confusion! D:

Posted

Reading about all this Gears of War stuff gave me an erection, which is why I currently cannot upload any picture of myself at this very moment.

Posted

CHOO CHOO!

coletrainbaby.jpg

ALL ABOARD THE COLE TRAIN, BABY!

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

ColeTrainSupreme.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY5yKKUQ6dM

I was so excited to find out that our very own Cirtothiel was dating none other than Thrashball Superstar turned Military man Augustus Cole himself! I'm so happy for you Cirt!

Kinda gives new meaning to that "all aboard the Cole Train" NOWADAMSAYAIN

Cirt and Dark_One like this