Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a new pic! It was the Goggles-crazy-time :embarrassed:

ZoeforWebcam1.jpg

Lol.

Posted

trust me, I know a girl who had short hair and in most cases she was one of the least confident girls I know...

and then in other cases she was very confident, but nowhere near as much, hell I dunno....

that is a pretty awesome pic zoe

I'd agree with you mostly zuzu, although I'd probabbly rather have half and half, I was thinking too much of a tomboy is ridiculous, but I can't actually think of any girls I know that go that far so meh, but completely girly ones can be the worst in most cases.

Although, when it comes to length of hair, It's uncommon for me to like hair that's less than shoulder length, it happens sometimes, but I tend to prefer girls with longer hair.

God, this is making me sound a bit sexist, I'm sorry everyone.

Posted

lol, it's fine. I just got my hair cut on mother's day this year and it had been long for as long as I can remember. Th first reaction at school I got was from my friend Trevor, he said:

Trev:HOLY CRAP! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR! OH MY FRICKIN GOD!

Me: I've cut it before...

Trev: YEAH, IN FIRST GRADE!

Me: So...

Trev: NEVER THAT SHORT! OH MY FRICKEN GOD! HOLY CRAP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!

He went on like that until the end of the day...it was funny.

Posted

lol, it's fine. I just got my hair cut on mother's day this year and it had been long for as long as I can remember. Th first reaction at school I got was from my friend Trevor, he said:

He went on like that until the end of the day...it was funny.

Rofl.

Posted

Does anyone have a rope? I think HT fell down a ditch again and now hes just cursing...

No, actually, I haven't fell down ANY ditch and I'm NOT cursing.

And EXCUSE ME GM? Where did THAT come from?

If you think I love to put people down, you have another thing coming.

Posted

It came from you calling Cat Girl ugly. Seriously man, I like you, but you can't just go around bringing everyone down. Even if you thought she looks "just like a guy" there's no need to tell her that. Keep it to yourself Wassupman. Don't act like an ass and no one will call you one. Think about it from her situation.

I, for one, don't think she looks like a dude at all. If I would of gotten to you post before her, I would of deleted it! No need to be offensive, and just because you say "No offense," doesn't mean it won't hurt her feelings.

Posted

merchant....YOU ROCK!!! HT needs to calm down or i'll jump in that ditch and fig it deeper :(

Posted

shut up HT

post-4076-1193610650_thumb.jpg

my cousin in his halloween costume :D

hooraaaaay!!

I'm a little fishyyyy,

look at meeeee,

Oh i love to swim a-round the sea!

Posted

I labeled best I could. Here's the story:

Today, Alex(girl) and I were bored, so I asked her to put stiches on my hands. Once she was done I asked her to write Happy Halloween on my arms like stiches. I came up fo a reson for each injurie. :D If you have questions, please ask.

Me__Happy_Halloween_stich_work_labeled.bmp

Posted

interesting, people seem to ignore my comments on this kind of thing, that's probabbly a good thing...

Posted

they do?

Posted

see? you don't even know which comment I'm on about :P

Posted

well, uhhhhhhh, IT WAS DJANGO!!!! IT WASN'T ME!!!!! I SWEAR IT, ITWASN'TMEI'LLDOANYTHING, I SWAR TO GOD!!!! oh, wait. i am god, sorry.

Posted

It came from you calling Cat Girl ugly. Seriously man, I like you, but you can't just go around bringing everyone down. Even if you thought she looks "just like a guy" there's no need to tell her that. Keep it to yourself Wassupman. Don't act like an ass and no one will call you one. Think about it from her situation.

I, for one, don't think she looks like a dude at all. If I would of gotten to you post before her, I would of deleted it! No need to be offensive, and just because you say "No offense," doesn't mean it won't hurt her feelings.

GM... you rock!

Posted

Ok, I'm late. Lol. But here are 3 shots of my Halloween costume. I couldn't get a good shot of my face AND the whole dress, so I did 3 different pics. I took my glasses off because they ruin the costume. The close ups my friend took at school. Then my phone died, so I had to take the full one at home, thus it being so cruddy.