Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

you can be straight and still comment on the looks of the same sex. :unsure:

Josh - got tilaqia?

wtf?

Posted

You look a bit different then i thought you would.Nice pic.

really? i thought he would be a lot different

Yeah? How'd you picture me?

I dunno, I think his mii is a pretty good representation of him, so he doesn't look that different to what I'd expect

Nice idea by the way :P

That's what I get from a lot of people. Even my mom was like, "That really looks like you! You even got the acne in there!" And I said, "...Thank you?"

And thanks about the idea of the picture. I would have wrote it nicer, but then I wanted to get the picture over with and take a shower already.

you can be straight and still comment on the looks of the same sex. :unsure:

Josh - got tilaqia?

wtf?

It's "tilapia", actually (though it might just be a typo on your part--it is backwards). It's a shirt I made that's an inside joke with my friends. Call it a Filipino thing, if you will.

I'm pretty sure I posted these, but I'm not sure. :embarrassed:

No, David's not my last name, it's part of my first name.

Posted

Lol. Forrunner is big. Not fat, just tall. He looks much older then the rest of the choir group.

Forrunner, you look like the kid who steals kids lunch money. You awesome. Lol.

If you kept your sideburns, you'd look even older too!!

Posted

Yeah? How'd you picture me?

That's what I get from a lot of people. Even my mom was like, "That really looks like you! You even got the acne in there!" And I said, "...Thank you?"

And thanks about the idea of the picture. I would have wrote it nicer, but then I wanted to get the picture over with and take a shower already.

It's "tilapia", actually (though it might just be a typo on your part--it is backwards). It's a shirt I made that's an inside joke with my friends. Call it a Filipino thing, if you will.

I'm pretty sure I posted these, but I'm not sure. :embarrassed:

No, David's not my last name, it's part of my first name.

I kind of pictured you the way your Mii looks.I picture everyone the way their avatar looks lol :embarrassed: .

Lol. Forrunner is big. Not fat, just tall. He looks much older then the rest of the choir group.

Forrunner, you look like the kid who steals kids lunch money. You awesome. Lol.

If you kept your sideburns, you'd look even older too!!

Rofl.the army jacket makes me look alot less fat than I really am.I've actually got some weight there...

It's funny,you see everyone around me dressed up in white shirts,ties,football jerseys and everything,and there I am,army jacket,btown jeans,black shoes,nasty look on my face,and a skull on my sleve.Rofl.

[btw,the people in the white button up shirts with ties on are on the football team]

Posted

Here is a newer pic of me:

post-2209-1193361365_thumb.jpg

Posted

Here is a newer pic of me:

Nice pic,Tappy!

Everyone here looks different then I thought they would...

btw,my sideburns are back.I'll have to shave them for like the 4th time :unsure: ...

Posted

yes. of course

Posted

yes. of course

...Depends.

Posted

Morse AJROTC Tiger Battalion, Echo Company 2006-2007.

I'd post the battalion picture... but then I don't like the way I look in it.

C/Santos C/SGT Oiver C/Binene C/Carino C/PFC Ramirez C/PFC Southida C/CPL Inthivong C/PFC Lubas C/SFC Sasis

C/Diaz C/PFC Diaz C/PFC Pableo C/SSG Tintsman C/SSG Sharpe C/SSG Arnesto C/PFC Guevarra C/SSG Valdivia C/SSG Garcia C/Johnson

C/SFC Mique C/SGT Ocampo C/Johnson C/PFC Penn C/PFC Eria C/Pecox C/PFC Del Rio C/SSG Torresdey C/SSG Johnson C/PFC Alonzo

C/PFC Santos C/SPL Surla C/PFC Regino C/PVT Eugenio C/MSG Villarmarin C/Powell C/PFC Augsaulio C/PVT Molina C/PVT DeJesus C/PVT Sobreo

C/1ST Bagasan C/MSG Higham C/2LT Leilua C/CPT Tan C/CPT Schillinger C/CPT Adame C/CPT Concepcion C/1LT Andrada C/CPT Agpaoa

Posted

Morse AJROTC Tiger Battalion, Echo Company 2006-2007.

I'd post the battalion picture... but then I don't like the way I look in it.

C/Santos C/SGT Oiver C/Binene C/Carino C/PFC Ramirez C/PFC Southida C/CPL Inthivong C/PFC Lubas C/SFC Sasis

C/Diaz C/PFC Diaz C/PFC Pableo C/SSG Tintsman C/SSG Sharpe C/SSG Arnesto C/PFC Guevarra C/SSG Valdivia C/SSG Garcia C/Johnson

C/SFC Mique C/SGT Ocampo C/Johnson C/PFC Penn C/PFC Eria C/Pecox C/PFC Del Rio C/SSG Torresdey C/SSG Johnson C/PFC Alonzo

C/PFC Santos C/SPL Surla C/PFC Regino C/PVT Eugenio C/MSG Villarmarin C/Powell C/PFC Augsaulio C/PVT Molina C/PVT DeJesus C/PVT Sobreo

C/1ST Bagasan C/MSG Higham C/2LT Leilua C/CPT Tan C/CPT Schillinger C/CPT Adame C/CPT Concepcion C/1LT Andrada C/CPT Agpaoa

Cool.What exactly is it supposed to be,though?You're enlisted?

Posted

JROTC is basically a program that gives you the experience of being in the military (San Diego has Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Army; our program is the Army) without the commitment of enlisting; the instructors are prohibited by law to recruit any of the cadets, and ironically, more students not in the program enlist after high school than the ones in it. It also substitutes as a PE credit; two years of RO will count as two years of PE.

RO is student run, instructor supervised. The students run the classes, drill the cadets, take care of the teams, and pretty much everything else; the instuctors are there to make sure everything stays in order.

Our program has four teams: Armed Fancy Drill, Unarmed Fancy Drill, Color Guard, 50 State Flag and Drum Corps. I'm in Unarmed. Our school has the only Drum Corps in the district (becuase every year they beat the other schools in competitions; we actually have drums from other schools that gave up their Drum Corps).

No, I'm not enlisting. My rank right now is Private First Class (like in that picture), but I'm getting promoted to Sergeant First Class next Tuesday. I was supposed to be promoted this week, but school was cancelled because of the fires.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JROTC

Posted

JROTC is basically a program that gives you the experience of being in the military (San Diego has Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Army; our program is the Army) without the commitment of enlisting; the instructors are prohibited by law to recruit any of the cadets, and ironically, more students not in the program enlist after high school than the ones in it. It also substitutes as a PE credit; two years of RO will count as two years of PE.

RO is student run, instructor supervised. The students run the classes, drill the cadets, take care of the teams, and pretty much everything else; the instuctors are there to make sure everything stays in order.

Our program has four teams: Armed Fancy Drill, Unarmed Fancy Drill, Color Guard, 50 State Flag and Drum Corps. I'm in Unarmed. Our school has the only Drum Corps in the district (becuase every year they beat the other schools in competitions; we actually have drums from other schools that gave up their Drum Corps).

No, I'm not enlisting. My rank right now is Private First Class (like in that picture), but I'm getting promoted to Sergeant First Class next Tuesday. I was supposed to be promoted this week, but school was cancelled because of the fires.

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JROTC" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JROTC</a>

Cool.Thanks for sharing that,Joshizzle.

Posted

l_8a7f5fb096757d6302e87638d8dc7a77.jpg

Throwback, last day of school last year. My $110 Oakley sunglasses and her $125 Versace stunna shades.

Posted

Oakley sunglasses - $110

Versace Stunna Shades - $125

Smiling weirdly in a photo with your friend - priceless

Posted

LOL! ZuZu, well, it is true...unless you have to pay for smiling weirdly in a photo with your friend.