Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

what's to be :P about?

Posted

lol, well i don't like pictures of myself.

why i post one here.. well, i didn't wanna be left out. if that made any lick of sense. :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='ℓυиǻ

Posted

i've been like this for awhile.. i have nothing to get over it.

Posted

It's really nothing to worry about. I just move past it, and even if I can't move past it, I have to admit, pictures can be hella fun to take sometimes. I don't know. It's a problem that I used to have that's pretty much gone now. It was more of a maturing thing for me. People used to make fun of me when I was younger, and it ended up getting to me. It's something I grew out of. I'm pretty sure it's not the same for you, though.

COG Tags... I meant to post this awhile back but forgot:

http://jo-bengt.deviantart.com/art/COG-Tags-126922280

Posted

yeah, i know. but it's bad when trusted friends has been the ones doing the teasing.. even some family of mines too.

btw, cool tags.

Posted

Thanks.

And it fscking sucks that would happen, but it's something that needs to be moved past. Sometimes your family wants you to be something else, or your friends simply move to another side. It's terrible when it happens, but you have to push it all away and keep going. I honestly didn't see anything to tease. I'm sure if you ask anyone else on this site, they would also say that there was nothing to tease. There's really nothing wrong. Don't let teasing get to you. Sometimes, people just want to bring you down to feel better about themselves.

Posted

thank. :n_n:

Posted

Anytime.

And so that this is on-topic:

I just installed firefox, behold the power of image-posting:

Candy_Cane_by_Jo_Bengt.jpg

COG_Tags_by_Jo_Bengt.jpg

Just taking that extra step for convenience ;) .

And Firefox, in comparison to Internet Explorer, is Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Hands-down.

Posted

cool pics. :D

Posted

And cool pic and sig unto you, as well. The marquee is something that hasn't seen the light of day for a long time in Hyrule.Net. It's good to see it making a comeback. I might use it in my own sig, now that I think about it.

Posted

thanks, for your words of encouragement, i guess i could feel a bit better about myself. :n_n:

but i deleted that other photo.. we were having vog that day.. and i hate vog! :wacko:

so here a new pic, i just took.. it was a cool day today! :D

me001.jpg

(i look kinda red in this.. :/)

--

another i was having fun with..

me001-1.jpg

Posted

Nice picture and no problem. Anytime, it's one of the things I live for.

And yeah, it's really fun to screw around taking pictures. I would take more, but I'm no longer in possession of a camera at my Pop's. If I were in possession of a camera, I would be taking pictures of this beautiful lake that my Pop lives in front of. I can just look up over the computer monitor and see it. It just sparkles in the twilight. It's amazing to look at, and I wish it's something I could share. Oh well.

Posted

I hate taking pictures of myself to be honest. They usually turn out horribly :(

Posted

I'm sure it'll be fine, Rain. Just post one.