Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do for Phantom Hourglass? Phantom Hourglass Giveaway!

248 posts in this topic

Posted

I would put a ps3 game disc (or WHATEVER they call it) into a [url="http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe"]Blendtec Blender[/url].... and start the blender........

but i would have done it even if i didn't get Phantom Hourglass...

Posted

I would fish 'til I caught the one Hylian Loach in all the Great Sea.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='69171' date='Aug 29 2007, 10:03 AM']I would fish 'til I caught the one Hylian Loach in all the Great Sea.[/quote]
...odd...I thought that the great seas offered no catch, as said by the treasure hunters and Ganondorf. Just a whole lotta fishmen and Gyorgs...

But, I would probably go through Windwaker without using the Sail once. *Prepares to be killed by Gyorgs*

Posted

[quote name='diamondtriforce82' post='69056' date='Aug 28 2007, 06:20 PM']I would vote democrat.......................oh my gos i just threw up a little bit! :wacko: (DEMOCRAT IMAGE WAS HERE; CUT DUE TO SIZE)[/quote]

yeah if me believing gamespot doesn't work, i would probably create my own campaign party. REPUBLOCRATS!!!

Posted

[quote name='mr.T' post='69165' date='Aug 29 2007, 09:26 AM']I would put a ps3 game disc (or WHATEVER they call it) into a [url="http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe"]Blendtec Blender[/url].... and start the blender........

but i would have done it even if i didn't get Phantom Hourglass...[/quote]

Hahh, love those videos. Blending an iPod. Lolll.

Posted

For Phantom Hourglass, I would go beyond expectations...I WOULD WAIT IN LINE FOR IT! :biggrin:

I'm not really ecstatic about this game, but since we're thinkin' up creative ways, I'de say...sell my soul to the devil? *shrugs*

Posted

I would sell my soul to ganondorf for a copy of phantom hourglass
I would then beat him senseless (like any good zelda game does) and steal my soul back

Posted

I would buy it. And wait, etc.

Posted

I would got to the white house, shave Laura Bush's head, take a dump on the president, and finally destroy my WII and TWILIGHT PRINCESS, all in which I'd be naked and on fire!!!!!!!!

p.s........
STICK AN ENTIRE PHANTOM FIREWORKS BOX UP MY CRACK AND DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY MONKEY CRAP!!

Posted

I would... Post here to apply for the Phantom Hourglass Giveaway then go and apply by giving some information then wait and wait and wait and if I lose buy it myself???

Posted

[i]I[/i] would make out hard core with King Zora.

Posted

Now [i]that[/i] is devastastating!

Just to fit in...
I would play through Zelda two in a single sitting.

(Man that game's annoying.)

Posted

i would take my soul to the devil and give it to him then let god smite me :cry:

Posted

I would buy a nintendo DS so I could play it!

Posted

[i]This message has been hidden. [/i]