Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THE LAST DAY!!!!!!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

While some of you may already have started, I woke up, and suddenly realized: It's August 31st. *Censored* today is the LAST DAY OF August! Geez, why did it pass by so quickly? come Tuesday, I'll be back in school, in Gr.8 now, and I think I'm a tad worried about the work. Ah well, at least I have a tutor. No I'm not dumb. Anyway, aside from that, Once school starts, I might have to return to my usual way of only going on on Weekends, mostly because of homework.

Dude, this sucks.....

And I'm sure I could've enjoyed summer more if it weren't for those two weeks in the Maritimes.....(or so). Heck, I'm not even sure if me and my family are prepared for school 'cuz of those two weeks......

*Sigh*

Posted

I'm sure you can find some fun stuff and enjoy school.

School is not that bad... I guess.

I'm no sure that I understand why your family is not ready to the school thing... what happened? :embarrassed:

Posted

Well, I'm moving tomorrow, so the end of august is kinda the end of it anyway, wheras you've still got until next tuesday...

Actually, I don't really start work until Monday, so there's not that much difference...

1st of September seems to be a wierd date for me normally...I'll need to try and see if there was anything else that happened in previous years, because both this year and last year are quite iconic 1st of septembers for me...

*is rambling*

Posted

I'm sure you can find some fun stuff and enjoy school.

School is not that bad... I guess.

I'm no sure that I understand why your family is not ready to the school thing... what happened? :embarrassed:

You didn't read my post? :huhwhat: I was away for two weeks (or so) in the maritimes.

Posted

Yeah, I'm worried about the school work as well (I'm going into Gr 8 as well), but I'm gonna be happy to see all my friends again. :)

Although I'll miss the carefree days where all I did was sit back and make videos all day. :embarrassed: Well, for me, I got 4 days of carefree left until I go back to school.

Posted

I go back next week. Sigh.

Posted

While some of you may already have started, I woke up, and suddenly realized: It's August 31st. *Censored* today is the LAST DAY OF August! Geez, why did it pass by so quickly? come Tuesday, I'll be back in school, in Gr.8 now, and I think I'm a tad worried about the work. Ah well, at least I have a tutor. No I'm not dumb. Anyway, aside from that, Once school starts, I might have to return to my usual way of only going on on Weekends, mostly because of homework.

Dude, this sucks.....

And I'm sure I could've enjoyed summer more if it weren't for those two weeks in the Maritimes.....(or so). Heck, I'm not even sure if me and my family are prepared for school 'cuz of those two weeks......

*Sigh*

YOU START IN SEPTEMBER????WERE THE HELL DO YOU LIVE TELL ME NOW SO I CAN MOVE THERE I STARTED ON THE F***ing 18th OF AUGUST AND JUST GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL AND DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

HylianForrunner, your Warning level has been increased for strong uncensored swearing (which I've now censored myself), control yourself in the future, we have younger members of the site here too

Posted

HylianForrunner, your Warning level has been increased for strong uncensored swearing (which I've now censored myself), control yourself in the future, we have younger members of the site here too

Ironically, He's only 12. :unsure:

Posted

Ironically, He's only 12. :unsure:

Hahaha..well yeah...i'm in the 11th grade now...like wow! i'm 16 and like wow! well i'm very smart so thats why i have AP and honor classes! So yeah..i'm going to be busy but whatever i have a laptop so i can still come in once in a while

Posted

YOU START IN SEPTEMBER????WERE THE HELL DO YOU LIVE TELL ME NOW SO I CAN MOVE THERE I STARTED ON THE F***ing 18th OF AUGUST AND JUST GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL AND DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude...Calm down....

I live in Canada....

I'm suprised not much of you people know about Canada, A.K.A, as the Americans call it: "The Great North". And how great it is!

Posted

School already started for me on August 27. That's actually the latest day I've gone back to school.

Posted

Dude...Calm down....

I live in Canada....

I'm suprised not much of you people know about Canada, A.K.A, as the Americans call it: "The Great North". And how great it is!

Canada rocks! My friend is from canada, but right now she is in the UK for a vacation..she loves canada and it sounds really cool! And getting back on topic, school for me starts on september 6

Posted

Hylian Forrunner, most likely if you start earlier, you will get out earlier than other people in different places, like the middle of May or so, so calm down, it's just school, and Hylian Twili what =Zoe= meant was probably like what you did to make you not prepared for school

Posted

Well I went back to uni in mid-July, because I'm in Australia, so you should all be thankful.

But Uni has its benefits.. I get from 5 months off from November to March =)