Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Translate Tingle

34 posts in this topic

Posted

If you wish to see Tingle's new game translated into English ( which I hope you do. . . ) then take the official survey at www.Nintendo.com/tinglesurvey/ !!!! For those of you who don't live in North America, someone who does will send you a copy of the game!!! If you want another zelda-ish game, than go and vote now!! I know I did.

Posted

I was gonna post this on the front page when i saw it earlier, then decided not to, should I?

I'm really not bothered, i don't think i'd get the game if it came out but i could be wrong...i'd vote yes given the choice just so other people could enjoy it...

Posted

Yuo should post it on the news section, more people will notice it.

Posted

Has ANYONE done the poll!?! You may hate Tingle, but Imagine missing a zelda game when you had the choice of importing it!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

. . . i'm not crazy. . .

Posted

If I had an account on nintendo.com, trust me, I would most definately participate in that survey. Yes, I want the tingle game. No, goron merchant, you're not crazy.

Posted

FINALLY!!! Someone agrees that I'm not crazy.

Anyway, I created an account just for the poll. It may take like ten or more minutes, but. . .

TEN OR MORE MINUTES IS WORTH IT FOR A NEW ZEELDA GAME!!!!

Posted

well I just hate Tingle lol

Posted

So....Doesn't mean you can't give him a chance.

Posted

Dude, the game look awesome.

Posted

*evil glare* I wouldnt want that game even if you payed me to like it ...

Posted

Well good thing cause no one is gonna pay you to like it......

Posted

I would actually want it. It looks like fun. And if someone paid me, well then hot diggity-dog, I get paid for something I want to do.

Posted

GO TINGLE!!!

Posted

(Preach on, brother.)

Tingle's own game! His own chance to be in the spotlight! His own script to follow! His own way to go! Rise, I say, rise! We must break apart from the Man, the everyday monotanous boredom we call life! I say to everyone, let Tingle come our way! Stop shutting him out! Let him come, whether it's by boat, by plane, or by balloon! Let him be a part of you! Rise, I say! Participate in this survey and let Tingle into your mind, your heart, your DS!!!!!

*This paragraph has been brought to you by Ganondorf333, standby member of the Kouranc Council of Supreme Officials.*

Posted

Not to mention we could discover WHY Tingle is the way that makes people hate him so very much!!

GO PARTICIPATE IN THE SURVEY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!