Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Link's Crossbow Training, Wii Zapper Targets Fun

21 posts in this topic

Posted

A Nintendo Press release reports an upcoming game, Link's Crossbow Training, to be accompanied with Nintendo's latest Wii accessory, the Wii Zapper. Follow the jump to read the full press release and a picture of the Wii Zapper. Thanks to Wolflink to pointing this release out before I saw it.

------

NINTENDO'S NEW WII ZAPPER TARGETS FUN

First Wii Game-Play Accessory Comes Packaged with Zelda Software

REDMOND, Wash., Sept. 10, 2007 - Nintendo announced today that the Wii Zapper

Posted

Have fun reading this all i shared this with Fort and Dustin.

Posted

Awesome!! Sounds fun! :n_n:

Posted

Hold on, hold on. The first time I read this, it says Dustin posted. now it says Fort posted. What in the world??

(BTW awesome news :biggrin: )

Posted

Yes, awesome news. :D Another Zelda spinoff it seems. This one will come out in America though, unlike the Tingle game (which I [i]still[/i] want, might I add. :unsure: )....right? :unsure:

The Wii Zaper for $19.99, or the package of the game and the zapper for $19.99? I assume it's the former, but one can never be too sure... :unsure:

Posted

whats a zapper? :huh:

Posted

I'm guessing it's a type of gun.... or just the name of the product......

I am SO Buying this!

Finally.... A game that combines 2 of my favorite gernres: RPGs/Action/Adventure, and Shooters. (And Zelda) WHAT COULD BE MORE AWESOME THAN THIS?!

Posted

I told Fort about this first.Then i told Dustin to add this to the Hyrule.net Main site.Either way this is big news for you Zelda/shooter fans out there.

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='72084' date='Sep 10 2007, 04:03 PM']Yes, awesome news. :D Another Zelda spinoff it seems. This one will come out in America though, unlike the Tingle game (which I [i]still[/i] want, might I add. :unsure: )....right? :unsure:

The Wii Zaper for $19.99, or the package of the game and the zapper for $19.99? I assume it's the former, but one can never be too sure... :unsure:[/quote]

Yes. I'd love to have the Tingle game too. I wanna see some screenies of the Zelda game!!!

Posted

When me or Dustin gets some we will let you know.

Posted

Is it just a plastic holder for a pre-existing Wiimote and nunchuk, or is it a single piece? I saw a steering wheel thing at Target that the wiimote just slips into. Seems like a waist of money except for the crossbow trainer game but what about "Duck Hunt" that and Mario Bros. was my first Nintendo game.

Posted

This ought to be cool=) I'm really looking forward to MoH:H2, and I got a feeling this game won't be so deep, it still ought to be fun=)

Posted

Sounds cool.
I can't wait to get my hands on it, unless it's going to be a US-exclusive release (The game I mean). Which would not at all surprise me.

Posted

hmmm Looks like a gun. :biggrin:

I'll buy it :D :D

Posted

I believe the game is included in the price of the zapper.