Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm worried...About ALL of you....

28 posts in this topic

Posted

you're so stupid HT

you need to grow up

you're not perfect and neither is anyone on this forum

so what if someone decides to disobey a limitation set by the gouvernment?

it's their descision - how is it up to some person off in ottawa to say what we cna or can't do.

on things the are unfair to otehr peopel - fine

liek violence or theft

but marijuana doesn't affect YOU in any way does it?

alcohol is legal - and it creates just as many long term health affects as weed and more short term affects than weed..

not all highschool kids do this - in fact most don't it's often frowned upno by people at my school

grow up - let people OLDER THAN YOU make their descisions - and stop thinking you're above us when you're not.

you sound like some kind of kid that would tell the principal if they saw someone smoking at the pit.

Peace outt

Posted

I have to agree with everyone else on this. And if you are right about everything HT, there is little you can do about it by ranting anyway.

Posted

there are some parts of that rant that are good but some aren't so good you should have went in on more anywho i do agree that if there is kids around you shouldn't really talk about it..but kids today know all about things like that when they are like 9. kids today aren't stupid. i may not drink all the time but there are the odd time i will have a few but i don't like to b/c you do dumb things...and my parents were acholics and that is one reason i don't want to b/c i don't want to end up like them...lol...addictions are hard to quit..but you know if you really do those things it is your own fault lots of people blame on others but it is YOU!!!!. anywho

that was very long but is my point :) :)

Posted

There are a few things I agree and disagree with some of Hylian Twili's, post.

First,GM taking abut his gf. If he wants to express his feelings about her,then I don'tsee a problem with that. Also, if he misses one practice, big deal, right?

Now about the drugs. I agree on that. Though I haven't seen anyone encouraging the use of drugs,myself...

I'm going 50/50 on your rant with the high school teens. Though I know here are a few troublemakers that actuall do stuff like smoke weed, drink beer, ect. in school,but that's a small percentage. You see only that small bad side of high school. Though that sucks that your bro and sis do that kind of stuff...

Posted

"Wow, if they're big, they must now everything, so that must be COOL!!!!!!! I've gotta do THAT when I grow up!!!!"

why on earth would a kid be that stupid :huh: a 7-year old isn't even that stupid. people are responsable for they're own actions..your not....so leave them alone....if merchant wanted to skip oh well it's HIS choice...not yours...

Posted

Wow, I just found this topic now. :huh: Now, why haven't I noticed this topic before...? Ah well, I'm here now.

As I've seen many people post here, its their own decision for drugs exc., and also as someone else stated, its not like some kid is going to go on hyrule.net (obviously a Zelda fan), read some post about drugs, and say, 'Omg! I wanna drink! Maybe I can stop by the liquor store this afternoon!' lol. Like, we've all had lessons taught to us about drugs, drinking, and peer pressure (associated with drugs and/or drinking) and we can only choose for ourselves now. I myself am never going to drink or take drugs, just like my older brother (he's proven to be a darn good role model!).

So, it's nice of you to worry about the younger members here HT, but just remember not to overeact sometimes.

Posted

HT, I can see why you're worried, these guys are you're friends, and you're looking out for them, and for the younger kids on this site, but, to me, this is over reacting, just a tad. But, even so, what can you do if it realy IS happening? If you could fix this by complaining, it wouldn't be a problem anymore, would it? AND THIS IS NOT FUNNY! *stomps foot and everyone stops laughing* :angry:

Posted

yes, how are you worried about me HT? Is it because you think i'm delusional, or violent, or scawwy???

worried about me? yes. Worried about ZuZu? reasonable. Worried about Goron Gambler? I see your point although i don't quite agree. Worried about anybody else? no.

come on. How could you be worried about g333?

Posted

I'm not taking sides, but my sister is now a freshman

and doggiepooier than ever

, but I am a bit worried about her. I mean, I know that the school she's going to is about fifty yards across the two-lane street and the two parking lots, but I am still very concerned. Because with her attitude and outlook, I'm not entirely sure that she is smart enough anymore to know to resist drugs. :fear: I am watching her wear her most exposing tank top to get back at her ex-boyfriend (who happens to be our next-door neighbor), and, to be honest, it's scaring me. She's not the Katie who, at age ten, literally swore on a Bible that she wouldn't do drugs. :sadness: I'm very uncomfortable around her now, because no matter how her day went at school, something goes wrong enough to make her say that she wants some drugs. It's like staying with some distant relative unknown to you until a few days before. :fear: I don't know what to do, because if I tell my parents then Katie will get her revenge in the worst way possible. She will say untrue statements to all of the people who we know, and will make sure that I am infamous at school, for though she's in high school, all of the neighborhood boys are in middle school. And I know that they will have absolutely no problem with spreading rumors about me. I desperatley need help and advice on what to do.

...And if ANY of you breathe a single word to another living soul on this planet, I will personally slit your throat. And that is a promise. :anger:

Posted

okee dokes then, i swear i wont tell anybody

Posted

There are a few things I agree and disagree with some of Hylian Twili's, post.

First,GM taking abut his gf. If he wants to express his feelings about her,then I don'tsee a problem with that. Also, if he misses one practice, big deal, right?

Now about the drugs. I agree on that. Though I haven't seen anyone encouraging the use of drugs,myself...

I'm going 50/50 on your rant with the high school teens. Though I know here are a few troublemakers that actuall do stuff like smoke weed, drink beer, ect. in school,but that's a small percentage. You see only that small bad side of high school. Though that sucks that your bro and sis do that kind of stuff...

i totally agree kids today are not that stupid!

Posted

Well, the kids who do that stuff usually do it under peer pressure, and no I'm not trying to make a excuse for them but teenagers AND kids will face that almost each and every day of their lives, and they usually give in to it, then they get addicted and then they peer pressure someone else to do it and then the whole cycle starts again...

I was peer pressured into smoking but I kept saying no... no no no. That's all you have to say. they aren't worth being friends with if they kept trying to make you do something you don't want to do.

Posted

I'm not taking sides, but my sister is now a freshman

and doggiepooier than ever

, but I am a bit worried about her. I mean, I know that the school she's going to is about fifty yards across the two-lane street and the two parking lots, but I am still very concerned. Because with her attitude and outlook, I'm not entirely sure that she is smart enough anymore to know to resist drugs. :fear: I am watching her wear her most exposing tank top to get back at her ex-boyfriend (who happens to be our next-door neighbor), and, to be honest, it's scaring me. She's not the Katie who, at age ten, literally swore on a Bible that she wouldn't do drugs. :sadness: I'm very uncomfortable around her now, because no matter how her day went at school, something goes wrong enough to make her say that she wants some drugs. It's like staying with some distant relative unknown to you until a few days before. :fear: I don't know what to do, because if I tell my parents then Katie will get her revenge in the worst way possible. She will say untrue statements to all of the people who we know, and will make sure that I am infamous at school, for though she's in high school, all of the neighborhood boys are in middle school. And I know that they will have absolutely no problem with spreading rumors about me. I desperatley need help and advice on what to do.

...And if ANY of you breathe a single word to another living soul on this planet, I will personally slit your throat. And that is a promise. :anger:

*ahem* you just told the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! so much for keeping it a secret eh?