Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.::Oh Noes' Graphic Shop::.

168 posts in this topic

Posted

Here you go Cat Girl! :D

[img]http://xs319.xs.to/xs319/07394/catgirl.png[/img]

And 3 rupees is your cost. Enjoy! :]

Posted

That's cool. (I love your spiderman thing by the way! :D )

Posted

Thanks! First time I saw it, it was on YouTube, dancing to Skatman. xD

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]OH. MY. GOD!! OH NOES YOU ROCK! WOO![/color][/font]

Posted

I AM BACK ! I HAVE REGAIN MY PHOTOSHOP CS3 SKILLS ONCE AGAIN CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING SIG

[img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q16/gametapruler/Signatures/starcraftsig-1.png[/img]

Posted

Yo, Oh noes! Could you make me something like this:

Figure: Looks like link, but with the body of a Twili, Fire around the body, and some Hylian Elements?

Mouth: A Fang or two or so.....

Body: Twili Symbols Like Midna's Imp form has.

Height: NOT chibi. Like Link.

Text: DIE!!!!!!!!

Pm me with how it looks. Make it the size of CG's. Maybe have it as a sprite. Also show me how I could correctly get it as my Avatar.

Thanks.

Posted

Aaahh...Hylian, you may have to go to Arcanelord for that.
I've been working on it for the last few days, but I just cant get it to look right. And 100 pixels isnt alot of space to work with. D: Im sorry.

Posted

Ah, that's okay.

Posted

Yeah. But I feel that I gotta make it up to you. D: Im more of a send me a render, and Ill make it really good, change color, ect. than a I want a complete custom hand drawn image. xP Got to Mr. Arcane Lord for that.

But I guess I can make your next order half off, HT. xP I dont know how you get half out of three, but Ill think of something.

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='75610' date='Oct 3 2007, 06:47 PM']Yeah. But I feel that I gotta make it up to you. D: Im more of a send me a render, and Ill make it really good, change color, ect. than a I want a complete custom hand drawn image. xP Go to Mr. Arcane Lord for that.[/quote]
Hm... it sounds like a fun challenge. I may be able to do it, though it would take a while.

Posted

And as I said, 100 x 100 pixels isnt alot to work with. :P

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='75718' date='Oct 4 2007, 04:13 PM']And as I said, 100 x 100 pixels isnt alot to work with. :P[/quote]
True. Hm.... Me thinks... make the actually thing what ever size, then down size and add a background. A load easier.

Posted

Thats very true. :]
Have you seen Quazy's shop? Looks pretty good. But its unfortunate that he only has Paint. I was gonna buy, but its kinda expensive. xP

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='75752' date='Oct 4 2007, 06:05 PM']Thats very true. :]
Have you seen Quazy's shop? Looks pretty good. But its unfortunate that he only has Paint. I was gonna buy, but its kinda expensive. xP[/quote]
I was about to check it. I probably wouldn't order, because I can make them myself.

Posted

Yeah. I dont think that putting the template for everyone was a good idea. xD