Zelda Glitches

25 posts in this topic

Posted

i know the flying glitch pac.(in ordon village) it starts with the double fishing line glitch. kill the bees then get on the vines. equip the fish pole and drop down then press the fish pole button and grab back real quick.if u r right u will hold the vines and the rod. then to do the joust glitch go to the lake press the fish rod button again and catch a fish. link looks weird. then there is the magi fish glitch. get zora tunic and iron boots. go in lake. wait for a fish to come to the rod then pull it up like normal. it will look weird but it will work. than wait. eventually a fish will come and swim away. if the camera folos it make the text box go away.than get out an fish will fly wif u.to fly though get up high and get out your sword. reel in with the rod and then L target. do the jump strike off the edge. u will fly. :wacko: huh detacilpmoc :wacko: (thats backwards writin.)

Posted (edited)

(only for loz MC)kill normal peehats w/ great spin attack. (i found this while i was just messing around.) :embarrassed:

Edited by link959 (see edit history)

Posted

in oot put a bomb next to one of those stones of truth or whatever there called and see what happen !!warning if you hit the stone while its doing what it does it cancels the glitch

Posted

There's tons of stuff to do with gossip stones. You can squish them with the megaton hammer, slash them with your sword, or make them spin with magic arrows, among other things.

Posted

In the past on Oracle of Ages, enter the mailman's house. go to the NE corner of the room where there are 3 wardrobes that are different than the other two. If you attempt to lift any or all of these, stairs will appear in their place. If you enter the stairs you merely return to the same place with the wardrobes refreshed. After you lift the wardrobe, you are standing on the stairs without entering them. If you lift the wardrobe remnant against the N wall, you can move off the screen and become stuck in Rafton's wall. You must reset the game at that point.

this is pretty old, but i didn't see it posted in this thread yet.

Posted (edited)

Whaaaaaat the fuuuuuuuck, Slagr, that is awesome.

I just tried that and poo was so cash, no lie.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

I'm sure many people know this one, but if you go to a fairy fountain such that Epona can put her back end against the waterfall (Ordon Spring, for example) and place a bomb under Epona, you can pull back on the D-stick to rear up before the blast. If done correctly, you should be on the water which will act as solid ground. You can go a little ways into the forest before you fall off the map. I thought I saw an additional bit of forest in the background, which may or may not be the Beta Forest or the outside of the Lost Woods.

of course there's also the GC long-jump (boomerang, no L-target jump slice) which I've used to get close to the area behind Link's house.

there are many more on YT that I'm too lazy to describe.

Posted

I've seen the "BLJ" or Boomerang Long Jump as it's called. There's apparently, a ton of uses for it, such as skipping getting all the monkeys in the Forest Temple and BLJing to the tree and then BLJing again to the Boss Key Door ledge.

Posted

I've seen the "BLJ" or Boomerang Long Jump as it's called. There's apparently, a ton of uses for it, such as skipping getting all the monkeys in the Forest Temple and BLJing to the tree and then BLJing again to the Boss Key Door ledge.

yeah, but it only works consistently if you aim at "unreachable" areas. The monkey spot is normally unreachable, so it works. But some jumps won't work, like many in the City in the Sky. I usually just use it for Beta Forest searching.

Posted

do you have the legend of zelda minish cap......... good then all you have to do is:

1: have the ocorina of wind and go to the cafe in hyrule town.

2: now use the cane of pacci on the thingy next to the door and it will be a thing that turns you minish size.

3: before you do this make sure that the cupboard at the end of the cafe is pushed to the left.

4: then you will see minsh stairs. do step no.2 again and go up the stairs.

5: then you will find yourself in a minish cafe stand infront of the door and equip the boomberang and ocorina.

6:use the ocorina and be infront of the door and press the up button and the ocorina button at the same time.

7:this will take a few(lot) of tries but you will eventually have done the glitch its called the ocorina glitch.

8: then press the equiped button of the boomberang and it looks like link is fighting kung fu stile.

9: remember just press theequiped button of the ocorina to change everything back to normal.

10: you can also walk on gaps and stuff because the ocorina glitch freezes the game.

youtube: check youtube for more details on the ocorina glitch.

:n_n: :hope you enjoyed.