Zelda Glitches

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, i just wanted to know, wat are some glitches that you can do in the zelda games. I'm just bord and i wanted something to do. I have pretty much all of the games so i just want to know some fun stuff to do. I have heard of glitches that you can do to make the game alot shorter and stuff. I dont have an AR or whatever that thing is called. So i just want to know some stuff you can do by yourself.

Posted

Hey, i just wanted to know, wat are some glitches that you can do in the zelda games. I'm just bord and i wanted something to do. I have pretty much all of the games so i just want to know some fun stuff to do. I have heard of glitches that you can do to make the game alot shorter and stuff. I dont have an AR or whatever that thing is called. So i just want to know some stuff you can do by yourself.

I think this is how it goes,

in TP, ya know the upside down magnetic stone thingys, yeah, put the iron boots on, and when you're halfway up the magnetic pull, go to the items screen, and disable the iron boots. when you hit the ceiling, you can move faster because you have the normal shoes on. to get off, equip the iron boots, put them on, then take them off.

Posted

I think this is how it goes,

in TP, ya know the upside down magnetic stone thingys, yeah, put the iron boots on, and when you're halfway up the magnetic pull, go to the items screen, and disable the iron boots. when you hit the ceiling, you can move faster because you have the normal shoes on. to get off, equip the iron boots, put them on, then take them off.

Yea ive done that one, thats about the only glitch that i have tried. well that and the one in TP where you place a bomb near a rock and then do the jump attack right before it blows up, and u get on top of the rock. Lol i tried that for like 30 min. i could never get the timing right

Posted

in ooT there is an awesome glitch :biggrin:

get a fish in a bottle and release it on land.recatch it so you havea full bottle in your hand. do a back flip and in the middle of the backflip press the button of the bottle and B or a button you have the megaton hammer,bow,etc' and when you land you will play that item like an ocarina :biggrin:

you can use this glitch to do swordless link and stuff :) it's awesome

if you go to zelda chaos they have AWESOME glitches :joy:

Posted

Yes. ^_^

For all the best glitches, excluding TP, just head here.

Posted

I do believe this belings in Rumors, Glitches, and Tricks.

:moderated:

Posted

yea i relized that after i made it

Posted

i cant be assed searching too far and this is the only place i could see where i could say it but in TP on wii i managed to get it so the picture of my bow became a black rupee in the item selection part and in the B item but appeared as nothing in the d pad thing it was really strange but when i saved and came back it was back to normal. also all of my items i had selected had all become the gale boomerang. if this sounds interesting or done before post here and let me know ill try redo it and find how if i dont forget in the next week or something.

Posted

wow thats pretty messed up

Posted

i cant be assed searching too far and this is the only place i could see where i could say it but in TP on wii i managed to get it so the picture of my bow became a black rupee in the item selection part and in the B item but appeared as nothing in the d pad thing it was really strange but when i saved and came back it was back to normal. also all of my items i had selected had all become the gale boomerang. if this sounds interesting or done before post here and let me know ill try redo it and find how if i dont forget in the next week or something.

Someone really needs to work on their grammar. >_>

Posted

Someone really needs to work on their grammar. >_>

i really need to work on my laziness instead and i think the glitch came from fighting the monsters for the portal outside the fishing place as a wolf not a person so i was pulled into the house as a wolf

Posted

My friend knows this glitch where Link traps Bongo Bongo and you can fight him anywhere, or if you want he can kill ganon and fight him but he's hardered to beat.

Posted

I know a glitch!!!

I saw a trick in wind waker where you (WARNING! IMPORTANT!: this trick can only work in WW!) get near a redead and make it come up, and you L target it. So you press A and if you did it right, it should paralyze you. BUT it paralyzes you when you are in the air and you slice it right on the noggin, and if you keep on hitting it 'till its dead, when you are hitting it, its eyes will still be red and its mouth will still be open like it is paralyzing you (screaming at you)! :wacko:

Posted

On TP,if you bang onto the wall on the balloon popping game on purpose and then leave the dock and get out the clawshot in the water and go onto the wall, you go through it! Then get on the Zora Tunic and dive and move forward until you fall. You should end up on invisible land at the river you can't go up. Move forward until you go into the normal water, and you will end up stabbed onto 2 polylines as Wolf Link. Then wait until you are at the bottom of the river and go through the cut scene. Pay 20 Rupees to go back up and you will be a wolf at the canoe place, but you are by Iza, and not in a canoe! Warp out, and turn to a human. You will have Infinite Bombs and Bomb Arrows! :D

Posted

In OOT I can make link float above epona by doing the following: 1. swordless link glitch (save when link loses sword during Ganon battle part2)

2.get on epona

3. equipt ocarina

4. play saria's song(it doesn't matter weither u say yes or no)

5.HAVE SOME FUN!