Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm confused

148 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow. That sounds weird. :huh:

Yes.It does.

Well,whatever.It's a choice I'll have to make sooner or later,and I'd rather have it done sooner.I guess it's juist time for me to step up and be a man.I choose the taller Anna.

EDIT

I've talked it out with my dad,if she says she'll go to the movies with me,he'll take us.It'll unfortunatly have to be on either a Tuesday or Wednsday night,rather than a Friday night,because neither of my parents are off on Friday.I have the money to take her,so now all I need is to ask her.

Posted

now theres two of them :S

Posted

Yes.It does.

Well,whatever.It's a choice I'll have to make sooner or later,and I'd rather have it done sooner.I guess it's juist time for me to step up and be a man.I choose the taller Anna.

EDIT

I've talked it out with my dad,if she says she'll go to the movies with me,he'll take us.It'll unfortunatly have to be on either a Tuesday or Wednsday night,rather than a Friday night,because neither of my parents are off on Friday.I have the money to take her,so now all I need is to ask her.

Break a leg! Just don't really "break a leg." :P

Posted

now theres two of them :S

Rofl.

Posted

ah well guess if link gets midna and zelda you can get short and tall :P

Posted

my friend has the same problem :embarrassed: al this girl stuff :wacko: she doesn't really like him in that kinda way but he still tries with all his might to win her.i came in at the wrong time :unsure: so i shall give no more advice since every one else already stole my ideas :P

Posted

LOL yeah well once a topic is around for more then a week on here it appears to get covered more throughly then an exploded dodongo in a trash can.

so any females on here... any hints for getting those that you arent sure about?

or you know dont like you?

Posted

I have one last thing to say before I ask her out...

We're going to sneak into a PG-13 movie.

lol you'd have to know where that came from to laugh at it I guess.

Posted

I asked her...She said no.In fact,she told me to never talk to her again.I feel really sad.I've lost a really good friend today and

JUST KIDDING!!!!

She said yes :joy: !!w00t!!I feel great.I gave her my phone number so she could call me and we'd work out the details[when to pick her up,what movie to see,etc].I'm really glad right now.This is the first time I've ever asked a girl out and got a yes out of her.

lol she lost my number the 1st time I gave it to her,and when her mom came to pick her up,she came running back telling me she'd lost the number so I wrote it down for her again.So I really can't wait for her call and for when we go out.Thanks for the help,everyone.

Posted

congrats!!! :joy:

(i want a girlfriend) :(

Posted

congrats!!! :joy:

(i want a girlfriend) :(

So do I lol...I guess I have one now,but all I really told her was that I thought it'd be fun when she asked why.I'll have to wait awhile...

Posted

What did I tell ya?! Ha! Sorry, I had to do that, but THAT TOTALLY RULES! *gives HF a high five*

Posted

What did I tell ya?! Ha! Sorry, I had to do that, but THAT TOTALLY RULES! *gives HF a high five*

w00t!!

I'll have to talk to her tomorrow.

Posted

Usually i wait for girls to ask me out. . .

I'm rather shy, you see.

Posted

Usually i wait for girls to ask me out. . .

I'm rather shy, you see.

That actually works?

btw,I'm actually pretty shy,as well.

Has anyone ever gotten hunger confused with nervousness before?I have.