Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm confused

148 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol.One reason I asked her was that I plan to take her for some ice cream or something after the movie,and there I can sit down and get to know her better,and talk about things I never had the time[or the privacy]to talk about at school.

Better hope a friend isn't there.

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That would be f***in' hilarious.

If I had told them,it would be kind of like this

"Everyone,I've got something stupid to tell y'all.Me and Anna are going to the movies Saturday.If there is a problem,just follow me into a dark alley where I'll beat the crap out of you."

lol.

Posted

It's "Anna and I"

Posted

It's "Anna and I"

..............................Thanks.

Posted

What if I do see a friend at the movies?It makes me wonder...

Posted

*sigh* good luck :thumbup:

Posted

*sigh* good luck :thumbup:

*sigh* thanks :thumbup:

Posted

Ok,we talked about it,I'm calling her at 4:00 today.If she doesn't answer then,I'm calling at 5:00.I hope this works.

EDIT

'sigh'

It worked,but at the same time it didn't.She told me she never wanted to talk to me again and hung up.I feel really depressed.I've even cut myself again.

I GOT YOU AGAIN!!!

w00t!!!I talked to her,and we're going to see Rush Hour 3!!!God I can't wait.

Posted

you didn't fool me cuz you pulled that almost 5 times and why would anyone do that/ no matter how much she hated you she agreed to see a movie and all that other stuff so why would she al the sudden turn on you? :biggrin:

Posted

you didn't fool me cuz you pulled that almost 5 times and why would anyone do that/ no matter how much she hated you she agreed to see a movie and all that other stuff so why would she al the sudden turn on you? :biggrin:

that's my second time doing it lol.It was a joke,so just drop it.

Posted

YES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!I'M GOING OUT WITH HER ON SATURDAY!!THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!

Moving on.

Ever wonder why we're here?

Posted

:embarrassed:

Well, yeah, everyday... did you ever think, that our life, may just be, a video game, or something, for someone else? :embarrassed: sounds kinda crazy huh...*sigh*

Posted

:embarrassed:

Well, yeah, everyday... did you ever think, that our life, may just be, a video game, or something, for someone else? :embarrassed: sounds kinda crazy huh...*sigh*

I think it might be more of an observation.

[this depends on your religion]

I think that God might have wanted to see what would happen if he created two dominate creatures with free will[Adam and Eve],and this might even be a test for himself to see if he knows everything,To see if all of the things he knew would happen would actually happen.I don't believe in the big bang or anything,because of what happens after you die.What happens to your mind?It can't just dissapear.We can't just sit in a dark abyss,with absolutely nothing.The mind[the most complex thing ever created]has to go somewhere.

Posted

yeah, I understand that.

Posted

yeah, I understand that.

It's...Weird.