Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LOZ Phantom Hourglass

10 posts in this topic

Posted

i got to play the LOZ Phantom hourglass demo. it was around a 30 minute demo, and i loved it. I wish my DS didnt get stolen so i could buy it. You have a fairy, i think her name starts with a C like Cielia or something.Any wayz, pretty much the only thing i had trouble with was rolling. you have to draw tiny circles at the corner of the screen you want to roll towards. This game is coooool. Sadly i only played the beginning and didnt get to try the boating part. Anyways i suggest anyone with a DS to buy it.

Posted

And I suggest that those without a DS, buy a DS and then buy PH. I plan to do get a DS just for PH :D

Posted

I loved Phantom Hourglass. I finished it a few days ago (I got a Japanese import when it came out there).

Posted

I got the US (English) version couple days it got out.

Posted

I got it...the day after the North American release. :D

pretty much the only thing i had trouble with was rolling. you have to draw tiny circles at the corner of the screen you want to roll towards.

Yeah, I had trouble with rolling too. But surprisingly, after a few days, I was rolling whenever I wanted too. :huh: For some reason, it seems really easy now...I think I make a quick half circle all the way at the edge of the screen.

Posted

The farther you get through the game, without even realizing it, the more natural everything feels. By the time you beat it rolling and attacking is as easy as pressing buttons. Easier, even.

And sailing. They did such a fantastic job with sailing in this game. ^_^

I beat it a few days ago and wow, its great. I just got the Great Spin Attack last night. I didn't even know it was in the game. ..

Posted

i agree that rolling is awkward, but luckily, you dont have to use it hardly at all in the game, so its okay. It is hhelpful when evading attacks tho, because it is a quick way to get out of the way of an attack.

Great game tho :-D

Posted

Fantastic game.

TWW Link is officially the biggest badass.

Posted

That doesn't seem strange. Not strange at all. (Very strange. :huh: )

I just got the Great Spin Attack last night. I didn't even know it was in the game. ..

I know, beat the game and there I was in a trading quest, getting an ability that I had no idea existed...

Possibly the greatest thing about the game so far: you can play it while brushing your teeth.

Posted

i havent even gotten a copy of it yet :cry: