I've got a cool game!

786 posts in this topic

Posted

(would there really be a difference? I procrastinate anyway. <_< )

Granted, but since "bad" is reletive, the rumor you spread eventually becomes a good thing.

I wish that the KCSO and KKT would not assign me as much work.... <_< ....BUT I still get the same amount of credit. :D

Posted

I'd love to grant that wish but I'm dead. :)

Posted

Granted, but you have so much free time that you go insane and get committed to an insnae asylum, which I bomb with evil penguins who bite you and turn you into a evil penguin; you then march in my army, get promoted to general, win the war for me, and live out the rest of your life as my right-hand Avian.

I wish I had superpowers.

Posted

Granted, but you get carried away with your powers and start destroying whole citys so they have to send in the military and kill you. :D

I wish that I could live again! :)

Posted

Granted, but you must start your life all over, and you have no family...

I wish I didn't mess up so much in my spots in our band show... :unsure:

Posted

Kay, but you're so good the others get jealous and decide to kill you, so they throw you off a bridge into a river which carries you to the ocean. You get picked up after days of traveling with no food or water in shark-infested waters, only to have the boat bombed by my evil penguins. They bite you and turn you into a evil penguin, and you then march in my army, get promoted to general, win the war for me, and live out the rest of your life as my right-hand Avian.

I wish I had a spaceship.

*freaky alien music plays*

Posted

:P Granted, but your spaceship is so small, you can barely fit, and you have no room for supplies such as

oxygen, food, water, ect.

I wish I could never get full, so I can eat a lot of candy this Halloween...

Posted

Granted, but you eat your family out of house and home, so they commit suicide. On the way to the orphanige, your bus gets bombed by my evil penguins, who bite you and turn you into a evil penguin. You then march in my army, get promoted to general, win the war for me, and live out the rest of your life as my right-hand Avian.

I wish for a new bomber jet.

Posted

Granted, but you crash into a mountain and try to hitch hike back home. But the car you were on gets bombed by my evil penguins, who bite you and turn you into a evil penguin. You then march in my army, get promoted to general, win the war for me, and live out the rest of your life as my right-hand Glitch. :D:P

I wish for CORN!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF CORN!!! :D (oh, you are all so jealous of me and my corn. :P )

Posted

Granted, but you eat corn that has been contaminated, and you get a disease...

I wish I knew what I wanted to do right after High School. (I still have no clue :blink: )

Posted

Dude, get your own bombing material! Evil penguins are MINE, hear me? MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebilsmiley.gif

Ehem...

Granted, but you decide to join evil penguin army. You then march in my army, get promoted to general, win the war for me, and live out the rest of your life as my right-hand Avian.

I wish people would stop stealing my evil penguins!

Ebilsmiley.gif

Posted

Granted, but they steal your life savings instead, sending you into a deep, spiraling depression in which you feel unfit for the luxaries ordinary society and insist on joining the TownTown rebel army of Enforcers of What Should Be. You then get trained for twenty years on how to use petrified beavers as effective weapons. You go into battle, enthusiastic after twenty years of training, and get your leg crushed by falling debris early in the fighting. Both armies unknowingly issue a full retreat, and you are left behind because you can't walk, completely cut off from civilization in the middle of a scalding hot desert. You limp through one hundred twenty-seven miles of nothing back to your hometown while lugging a ninety pound petrified beaver behind you, unknowing of whether or not you will need it. You reach your home, drop off the beaver, and limp, nearly unconsious from dehydration and loss of blood, to the closest hospital, where they operate on you and encase your body in a full heavy suit of black armor complete with a voice-morpher for their amusement. You live three years of your life in sorrow. I then pass by your town for recon of the area I shall soon conquer and put under my broad reign. I come across you, and you are inspired by me. So much so, that you join my army, get promoted to general, win the war and help me conquer the world, and live the rest of your life as my right-hand person in a suit of armor. :P:D:P:D

I wish I could type faster.... :(

Posted

Granted but you type so fast that no keyboard can keep up with it and then you are banned from using ANY sort of computer in the universe and the next and ect., then you join MY army of Dragons get promoted to General and plot to overthrow me but i kill you so you can't *sneers*.

I wish.... that i sold a sweater on tuesday market for a tenner.

Posted

Granted, but I buy the sweater and use it to take over the world!!!!......somehow..... :unsure:

I wish that the streets of the earth were all called "Ganondorf St." and "Ganondorf Ave." and "Ganondorf Blvd.", so no one will know where they are going, and I therefore take over the world!!!!

Posted

But they're all called Rogers street or Rogers road (There ARE actually roads and streets called that)

I wish for the sixth former who bullies me to die by my hands.