Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Forum Name

32 posts in this topic

Posted

'pats CG's back' it's not that bad. and tecnically it's still the same thing,only in japanese :biggrin:

no, Neko Hanyou is Cat Half-demon. I forgot what girl was...I'll go check!

I CHECKED! Cat girl would be Neko ga-ru.

Posted

Once.

Once.

IT'S SO UNFAIR! i CAN'T BE CAT GIRL AGAIN FOR 174 DAYS, OR SOMETHING AROUND THERE! *sob* I HATE IT! :cry::cry::cry:

I recommend talking to Dustin.

Posted

My Forum Name used to be The Great Evil, because I'm so evil! And great.

But in August I changed it to The Great Cheese, because I likez the cheese.

The Great Mighty Cheese told me so.

Posted

My Forum Name used to be The Great Evil, because I'm so evil! And great.

But in August I changed it to The Great Cheese, because I likez the cheese.

The Great Mighty Cheese told me so.

Mmmmm.... Cheese

I mean, interesting stories...

>>

<<

Posted

Well, the point of "Jikklop" is the fact that you can type it with one hand. I got that idea from my little brother who's normally "Dewers". "R" and "H" are from nicknames I've had at school. "Rusty" and "Hobo". Weird for a girl. And then "Byrne" is my last name.

Posted

Well, I've always had a thing for magic, as my dad's a professional magician, and I love fantasy... so one day, that name popped in my mind, and now I used it like everywhere! (I used to be known as Wolf-rider on other websites, I still use that name occasionally.)

Posted

Wow. This got farther than I thought it would...

Seriously. :huh: :huh:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Posted

paddy - my nickname.

mac - short for Mcmullen.

2414212596 - secret.

Posted

Uh, anyone here?

xD

Posted

I chose mine because duh i am the biggest zelda fan ever :biggrin: even though i started playing it like in 2005 :embarrassed: and im trying to start a collection of zelda. :zelda: The first zelda game i played was wind waker and i beat it in a month then the next time i beat in 2 days :joy: and it was awesome

Posted

I chose mine because duh i am the biggest zelda fan ever :biggrin: even though i started playing it like in 2005 :embarrassed: and im trying to start a collection of zelda. :zelda: The first zelda game i played was wind waker and i beat it in a month then the next time i beat in 2 days :joy: and it was awesome

WW was the first one I owned and beat. Good times... Good times...

Posted

Mines Dusty cuz my names Dustin And i can't use thats, and in 2nd grade (good times) people always used to call me "the Dusty Boy On The Shelf" so i took dusty...And it will always b dusty unless i play a prank...*stares at GM and ZuZu*(or is it Zuzu and GM?)

Posted

i used to be ryu because thats the main charicter in ninja gaiden,and i used that name in all my LARPs because i was like him in my LARPs,and now it's THE_DARK_ONE because when Dahaka took over my body(but never my soul!!!!) i became the dark version of myself. so im THE_DARK_ONE of me :joy: lol

Posted

only changed it once to Spartan of Hylia cause i like Halo a lot now :biggrin::embarrassed:

Posted

Now, I have changed my Display Name to "A Hyl!an Human" I'm glad I put "as of October 2007" in the question, or it would now be irrelevant! :embarrassed: :embarrassed: