Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Demon Inside

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow that was... AWSOME. I personally like it way better than mine would ever hope to be.

thanks! and if you just keep practicing you'll keep getting better,trust me. the more you write and read the better:ideas you get,your writing gets,the better detail you provide,and the better everythng else gets :D

Posted

end of chapter 2. you show up when

Ryu and Kat are running from the cops,and you jump out of nowhere and kill them all and then try to kill us.we finally convince you we mean you no harm and you decide it's not worth it and leave.and then in chapter 3,you get attacked by an army of people trained to handle and destroy demon/possesed/half-demon people. we rescue you before you get sealed away and then you stick with us.

w00t that's awesome!!Thanks,Dark!

Posted

without further ado!! i present to you!! chapter two!!!!!!(i love saying that)

CHAPTER TWO

Ryu walked down a street in New York City,hands in his pockets.He looked up and saw what he came here for.The building his parents,and almost himself, were killed.He swerved to the right to avoid bumping into a girl about fourteen.She caught a glance of his left hand and stopped a mark of the possesed! she thought.She had:light brown hair to her shoulders,pointed ears,long fingernails,and eye's like a cat's.She silently followed him al the way to the building. The FBI building was so heavily gaurded with all this demon activity no one could get in there.She went over and leaned on the tanish bricks of the building.Three muinutes after he entered there was screaming and gun-fire. She stepped away from the building and looked up.The boy leaped through the window and easily bridged the gap between him and the building opposite.She took her jacket off and raced after him.He was jumping from roof to roof and now she was glad she did three seasons in soccer.She turned around a building and saw him disapear into a hole in the floor.She jumped in before it closed,and almost didn't make it.

She fell flat on her butt,hard,when she looked around there was only darkness.Untill somthing grabbed her."let me go! stop! let go!!" she screamed and kicked but whatever was holding her wasn't about to let go.Ryu stepped out of the darkness with a sword,he slashed where the thing supposedly was and she was released."you have to be carful down here,many demons wander these corridors."he helped her up."who are you?why did you kill people in that building?why do you have that mark?wh-" he clamped his hand over her mouth."one at a time" he released his hand.She sighed."my name is Kat.Whats your's?" she asked."Ryu.follow me." he grabbed her hand and pulled her to a large blue pad. "step on it." he waved to it with his hand.She looked at it,then him. then she stepped on.Ryu pushed a button and hopped on too.Her stomach lurched as she shot upward."aghhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she flew through glowing tubes."relax!" said Ryu.She was clawing and grabbing at every thing she could,without succes.He grabbed her arms as they came to a complete stop.Her stomach lurched again and she almost threw up.They landed next to a red pad,she felt horrible.Se shakily stood up."it's a litttle rough the first time,but once you get used to it."he nodded.She leaned against a wall for support."i have some questions,remember?" he nodded."okay,first question.What were you doing in the FBI building?" she asked.He shook his head,"it's personal,i can't tell you that." he leaned on the opposite wall."fine.second question.why do you have that mark on your hand?" she lifted his left hand and pointed to the little sideways V with a line through it."well......i..im posesed by a demon." he said,shaking his head.She nodded."many are now-adays.third question.What is this place?" she lifted her arms,to show what she meant.He shook his head again."i seriously don't know.Dahaka showed me this place,he told me how to use everything and which tube led where." said Ryu.She sighed,she wasn't getting the results she expected,or wanted."okay,final question.Are you the demon-kid every one's talking about?" she asked.he shook his head,"no,i don't like to be seen.Irarely venture out,unless Dahaka takes control.Alright,you got your questions,now it's my turn.first and final question.Why do you have:cat ears,cat eyes,a tail,and claws?"he asked. She sighed."Im half-cat-demon." she answered.He nodded."makes sense." he was stopped from saying more because a grenade landed next to them.

"RUN!!" he shouted,he grabbed her hand and did one thing:he ran for his life.Dahaka! Dahaka wake up! but he did nothing.Ryu yanked her into a room simailer to the one she jumped through.He ran over to a keypad and punched in:1,9,9,6.a beam of light filtered down through the roof."hop in! quick!" he watched her jump in and shoot up,before he jumped in.He made it just as U.S. marines flooded the room.he flew up and nearly landed on Kat,who was on a pile of trash."we made it!" he said but as they got up a blast hit them from behind.They were both launtched onto the street.They looked back and at least twice as many marines came up through the hole.Ryu pushed infront of Kat."stay behind me" he whispered.The marines parted to make room for a tall,blonde,woman who was obviously the general.She spoke with a rough voice."i understand that you are the one known as Lee.I have been sent to rid the world of you and your path of destruction."she took a walkie-talkie out and spoke into it."we got 'em."

"im not Lee! my name is Ryu! you have the wrong on-" she socked him in the stomach."load them up." the marines went to grab them when Kat pulled two knives out of no-where."back off!" she warned,but they drew their guns.She threw one of them and impaled the general.But before anyone could react a boy jumped off the building and started to slaughter them all.Kat helped Ryu up and they ran,as fast as they could.Ryu could have easily taken them but Dahaka was being stubborn,and wouldn't take control.They looked back and saw the boy pick up the army jeep and smash it to oblivion.Ryu drew his sword,and Kat braced herself.The boy walked up to them."well.what do you say?" he drew a sword also and attacked Ryu,he parried and sliced the boy across his left cheek."You're Lee aren't you?" Kat said as she blocked a punch.Lee grinned and slammed them both away like they were weightless."im more powerful than you can imagine" Lee blocked Ryu's jump strike and threw him away without looking.Kat dug her claws into his thigh,he ripped her away and threw her into Ryu.Ryu got up an his blood started to pump faster and faster. Dahaka he thought. His eyes turned red,his hair turned black,and he grew fangs like a wolf's.An evil un-human laugh filled the air.Lee smiled,he hadn't had a decent challenge in years.And he was immortal so he has had many battles.Ryu went into a hate driven fury,he battered at Lee with his sword.Lee easily blocked every blow and parried when Ryu left himself open.lee's sword got knocked away and Ryu took his chance.He grabbed Lee's arm and vaulted him through the nearest building.Lee literaly went through the building,he landed on the other side,all bloody and bruised,but they almost instanty went way,he quit panting,there wasn't a spot on him. Ru and Kat took their chance and fled,they ran all throguh the city.lee smiled again. i'll track them down,and Kill them! he thought.he laughed evily and started to follow them.

YAYAY!!! chapter two rocks!!! and the next chapter will be even better!!!

Posted

without further ado!! i present to you!! chapter two!!!!!!(i love saying that)

CHAPTER TWO

Ryu walked down a street in New York City,hands in his pockets.He looked up and saw what he came here for.The building his parents,and almost himself, were killed.He swerved to the right to avoid bumping into a girl about fourteen.She caught a glance of his left hand and stopped a mark of the possesed! she thought.She had:light brown hair to her shoulders,pointed ears,long fingernails,and eye's like a cat's.She silently followed him al the way to the building. The FBI building was so heavily gaurded with all this demon activity no one could get in there.She went over and leaned on the tanish bricks of the building.Three muinutes after he entered there was screaming and gun-fire. She stepped away from the building and looked up.The boy leaped through the window and easily bridged the gap between him and the building opposite.She took her jacket off and raced after him.He was jumping from roof to roof and now she was glad she did three seasons in soccer.She turned around a building and saw him disapear into a hole in the floor.She jumped in before it closed,and almost didn't make it.

She fell flat on her butt,hard,when she looked around there was only darkness.Untill somthing grabbed her."let me go! stop! let go!!" she screamed and kicked but whatever was holding her wasn't about to let go.Ryu stepped out of the darkness with a sword,he slashed where the thing supposedly was and she was released."you have to be carful down here,many demons wander these corridors."he helped her up."who are you?why did you kill people in that building?why do you have that mark?wh-" he clamped his hand over her mouth."one at a time" he released his hand.She sighed."my name is Kat.Whats your's?" she asked."Ryu.follow me." he grabbed her hand and pulled her to a large blue pad. "step on it." he waved to it with his hand.She looked at it,then him. then she stepped on.Ryu pushed a button and hopped on too.Her stomach lurched as she shot upward."aghhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she flew through glowing tubes."relax!" said Ryu.She was clawing and grabbing at every thing she could,without succes.He grabbed her arms as they came to a complete stop.Her stomach lurched again and she almost threw up.They landed next to a red pad,she felt horrible.Se shakily stood up."it's a litttle rough the first time,but once you get used to it."he nodded.She leaned against a wall for support."i have some questions,remember?" he nodded."okay,first question.What were you doing in the FBI building?" she asked.He shook his head,"it's personal,i can't tell you that." he leaned on the opposite wall."fine.second question.why do you have that mark on your hand?" she lifted his left hand and pointed to the little sideways V with a line through it."well......i..im posesed by a demon." he said,shaking his head.She nodded."many are now-adays.third question.What is this place?" she lifted her arms,to show what she meant.He shook his head again."i seriously don't know.Dahaka showed me this place,he told me how to use everything and which tube led where." said Ryu.She sighed,she wasn't getting the results she expected,or wanted."okay,final question.Are you the demon-kid every one's talking about?" she asked.he shook his head,"no,i don't like to be seen.Irarely venture out,unless Dahaka takes control.Alright,you got your questions,now it's my turn.first and final question.Why do you have:cat ears,cat eyes,a tail,and claws?"he asked. She sighed."Im half-cat-demon." she answered.He nodded."makes sense." he was stopped from saying more because a grenade landed next to them.

"RUN!!" he shouted,he grabbed her hand and did one thing:he ran for his life.Dahaka! Dahaka wake up! but he did nothing.Ryu yanked her into a room simailer to the one she jumped through.He ran over to a keypad and punched in:1,9,9,6.a beam of light filtered down through the roof."hop in! quick!" he watched her jump in and shoot up,before he jumped in.He made it just as U.S. marines flooded the room.he flew up and nearly landed on Kat,who was on a pile of trash."we made it!" he said but as they got up a blast hit them from behind.They were both launtched onto the street.They looked back and at least twice as many marines came up through the hole.Ryu pushed infront of Kat."stay behind me" he whispered.The marines parted to make room for a tall,blonde,woman who was obviously the general.She spoke with a rough voice."i understand that you are the one known as Lee.I have been sent to rid the world of you and your path of destruction."she took a walkie-talkie out and spoke into it."we got 'em."

"im not Lee! my name is Ryu! you have the wrong on-" she socked him in the stomach."load them up." the marines went to grab them when Kat pulled two knives out of no-where."back off!" she warned,but they drew their guns.She threw one of them and impaled the general.But before anyone could react a boy jumped off the building and started to slaughter them all.Kat helped Ryu up and they ran,as fast as they could.Ryu could have easily taken them but Dahaka was being stubborn,and wouldn't take control.They looked back and saw the boy pick up the army jeep and smash it to oblivion.Ryu drew his sword,and Kat braced herself.The boy walked up to them."well.what do you say?" he drew a sword also and attacked Ryu,he parried and sliced the boy across his left cheek."You're Lee aren't you?" Kat said as she blocked a punch.Lee grinned and slammed them both away like they were weightless."im more powerful than you can imagine" Lee blocked Ryu's jump strike and threw him away without looking.Kat dug her claws into his thigh,he ripped her away and threw her into Ryu.Ryu got up an his blood started to pump faster and faster. Dahaka he thought. His eyes turned red,his hair turned black,and he grew fangs like a wolf's.An evil un-human laugh filled the air.Lee smiled,he hadn't had a decent challenge in years.And he was immortal so he has had many battles.Ryu went into a hate driven fury,he battered at Lee with his sword.Lee easily blocked every blow and parried when Ryu left himself open.lee's sword got knocked away and Ryu took his chance.He grabbed Lee's arm and vaulted him through the nearest building.Lee literaly went through the building,he landed on the other side,all bloody and bruised,but they almost instanty went way,he quit panting,there wasn't a spot on him. Ru and Kat took their chance and fled,they ran all throguh the city.lee smiled again. i'll track them down,and Kill them! he thought.he laughed evily and started to follow them.

YAYAY!!! chapter two rocks!!! and the next chapter will be even better!!!

Nice.I sound like a badass.And a pchycopath.

Posted

Nice.I sound like a badass.And a pchycopath.

you are ^_^ lol. sigh....i'll start chapter 3 later,hopfully i can go all the way with this one.i cancled the other one because of lack of ideas :cry: so if you guys have any suggestions just PM me or mention it in this topic

Posted

chapie three!! :joy:

Lee had spotted Ryu and Kat as they passed over the golden gate bridge,he had been chasing them for hours and now he had finally spotted them! Racing toward them he smiled,no one had ever escaped him.he flash stepped infront of them and grabbed them by the throat,he lifted them into the air."you are the only ones to EVER! escape me,but now you shall die." lee suddenly got a sick look on his face and fell,Ryu and Kat staggered back and saw a dart in his left shoulder."knock out dart! Kat warned.she looked up and saw millions of soldiers,from all nations standing there.before any one could react Ryu picked up Kat and shot to the edge of the bridge,dodging bullets and clearing a path through the cars was more difficult than he had thought.He felt a sting in his leg and everything went black.

Ryu woke up in a hard square room.he sat up and saw no windows,doors,or bars.he looked over and saw Lee slumped against the wall,lee looked at him and than back at the floor."where are we?" asked Ryu.Lee looked at him,"valhala,prison for demons.they cure and then kill demons." aid Lee admiring the fear he saw in Ryu's eyes.Ryu stood up but kept his distance from Lee.he looked around,there was a tiny hole in the roof,barely big enough to see."that a gas hole,they put you to sleep when they transfer you." said Lee.

Kat had managed to throw herself off the bridge when Ryu crumpled.They almost grabbed her but she did it.After swimming through the freezing waters of the ocean she made it to land,she lost her purse when she jumped so she was starving and thirsty.after wandering san fansisco for hours on end she could make out a millitary jeep in the gloom.She jumped on the roof,hoping that wherever it was going it was going to where they took Ryu and Lee.For a while she lay on the roof listening to the sounds of night.She finally crawled to the back of the jeep and,holding her hair,peeked inside.there was tons of crates full of suplies,other than tat there was only the driver.She swung her legs over her head and ropped inside,diving behind a crate so she wouldn't be seen she curled up,trying to heat her body up some.She looked at the crate next to her and read the label.FOOD! she thought and started to eat anything she could.

Ryu lay slumped against the wall while Lee slept.They had made the cell into halves so they wouldn't get too close to eachother,Ryu had learned alot about Lee,he learned that lee was also possesed and immortal.Lee was born way earlier than Ryu ,he had a total of seventy-nine demons residing in him,and he was extremely powerful.Lee had also learned alot about Ryu,how Dahaka had possesed him after his parents died,how he changes when Dahaka takes control,everything.Neither of them knew much about Kat,only that she was a half-cat-demon.

Ket,stuffed,felt the jeep stop and she peeked around the food crate that was almost empty.They were at a giant prison of some sort,and it was heavily gaurded.She guessed this is where Ryu and Lee were,while the driver got out kat stuffed her pockets for later and hopped out the back.She snuck around the front and using her claws scaled the stone wall.She dropped on the otherside with a light thud!. she looked up to see a snarling black dog glaring at her,no more than a foot away he was huge.Kat slowly rose,'one....two......THREE!" she placed her hands on the dogs back and launched herself over it.She landed and ran toward the door.She entered rather noisily and and alarm went off, oh great! she saw a sign that read:

demons>

half demons<

possesed^

Kat smiled and ran straight.She saw tons of cells,none of them had any way of seeing inside,The alarm was still going off and she could hear footsteps now.She quickly sat down at a computer and typed in Ryu.One result popped up.cell 1347 A,occupants:Ryu Hayabusa,Lee Kent.Kat ran down looking for 1347.She finally came across it and saw three locks.She sighed and looked down. what luck! a gaurd was snoring next to the door.She crouched next to him and using her claws sliced his belt where the keys were.They jingled and fell into her hand,she immediatly went to work on the locks.She got the first two when she felt cold steel press against her neck.Kat turned to see who it was,a giant man with huge muscles stood infront of her,holding a pistol to her neck."gimme the keys!" he commanded.Kat went to hand him the keys,she faked him out and ducked down,she drop kicked him and as he fell he dropped the gun.he slammed his head on the wall and for now,was unconsious.She used the gun to blast the last lock off,the comotion woke the other gaurd who was standing infront of her."What are you doi-" he was silenced by Lee's hand around his throat.Lee spun around and threw the gaur the length of the hallway,there was a bone chilling scream and a horrifying crunch as the gaurd crumpled to the floor."lets get out of here!" said Lee and took off.Ryu and Kat were right behind him,tearing threw the building looking for a way out they gave up,"it's usless.were officialy lost!" panted Ryu."no we're not." said Lee and slammed throgh the wall.Ryu gave Kat a whoa look before following him out.lee drove up in a jeep."hop in!" wiithout hesitation Ryu and Kat climed in.Gaurds started to pour out the doors and te hole Lee made.lee slammed his fot down on the gas and the jeep lurched forward.Speeding away they were about back the road.They turned sharply to the right and started to pick up tremendous speed, they were nearing one-twenty when lee spoke."well then,truce?" he held his hand out,desperate to keep Lee from hunting them down they placed their hands on his.

i know it's completely retarted :unsure: this conclues chapter three

Posted

chapie three!! :joy:

Lee had spotted Ryu and Kat as they passed over the golden gate bridge,he had been chasing them for hours and now he had finally spotted them! Racing toward them he smiled,no one had ever escaped him.he flash stepped infront of them and grabbed them by the throat,he lifted them into the air."you are the only ones to EVER! escape me,but now you shall die." lee suddenly got a sick look on his face and fell,Ryu and Kat staggered back and saw a dart in his left shoulder."knock out dart! Kat warned.she looked up and saw millions of soldiers,from all nations standing there.before any one could react Ryu picked up Kat and shot to the edge of the bridge,dodging bullets and clearing a path through the cars was more difficult than he had thought.He felt a sting in his leg and everything went black.

Ryu woke up in a hard square room.he sat up and saw no windows,doors,or bars.he looked over and saw Lee slumped against the wall,lee looked at him and than back at the floor."where are we?" asked Ryu.Lee looked at him,"valhala,prison for demons.they cure and then kill demons." aid Lee admiring the fear he saw in Ryu's eyes.Ryu stood up but kept his distance from Lee.he looked around,there was a tiny hole in the roof,barely big enough to see."that a gas hole,they put you to sleep when they transfer you." said Lee.

Kat had managed to throw herself off the bridge when Ryu crumpled.They almost grabbed her but she did it.After swimming through the freezing waters of the ocean she made it to land,she lost her purse when she jumped so she was starving and thirsty.after wandering san fansisco for hours on end she could make out a millitary jeep in the gloom.She jumped on the roof,hoping that wherever it was going it was going to where they took Ryu and Lee.For a while she lay on the roof listening to the sounds of night.She finally crawled to the back of the jeep and,holding her hair,peeked inside.there was tons of crates full of suplies,other than tat there was only the driver.She swung her legs over her head and ropped inside,diving behind a crate so she wouldn't be seen she curled up,trying to heat her body up some.She looked at the crate next to her and read the label.FOOD! she thought and started to eat anything she could.

Ryu lay slumped against the wall while Lee slept.They had made the cell into halves so they wouldn't get too close to eachother,Ryu had learned alot about Lee,he learned that lee was also possesed and immortal.Lee was born way earlier than Ryu ,he had a total of seventy-nine demons residing in him,and he was extremely powerful.Lee had also learned alot about Ryu,how Dahaka had possesed him after his parents died,how he changes when Dahaka takes control,everything.Neither of them knew much about Kat,only that she was a half-cat-demon.

Ket,stuffed,felt the jeep stop and she peeked around the food crate that was almost empty.They were at a giant prison of some sort,and it was heavily gaurded.She guessed this is where Ryu and Lee were,while the driver got out kat stuffed her pockets for later and hopped out the back.She snuck around the front and using her claws scaled the stone wall.She dropped on the otherside with a light thud!. she looked up to see a snarling black dog glaring at her,no more than a foot away he was huge.Kat slowly rose,'one....two......THREE!" she placed her hands on the dogs back and launched herself over it.She landed and ran toward the door.She entered rather noisily and and alarm went off, oh great! she saw a sign that read:

demons>

half demons<

possesed^

Kat smiled and ran straight.She saw tons of cells,none of them had any way of seeing inside,The alarm was still going off and she could hear footsteps now.She quickly sat down at a computer and typed in Ryu.One result popped up.cell 1347 A,occupants:Ryu Hayabusa,Lee Kent.Kat ran down looking for 1347.She finally came across it and saw three locks.She sighed and looked down. what luck! a gaurd was snoring next to the door.She crouched next to him and using her claws sliced his belt where the keys were.They jingled and fell into her hand,she immediatly went to work on the locks.She got the first two when she felt cold steel press against her neck.Kat turned to see who it was,a giant man with huge muscles stood infront of her,holding a pistol to her neck."gimme the keys!" he commanded.Kat went to hand him the keys,she faked him out and ducked down,she drop kicked him and as he fell he dropped the gun.he slammed his head on the wall and for now,was unconsious.She used the gun to blast the last lock off,the comotion woke the other gaurd who was standing infront of her."What are you doi-" he was silenced by Lee's hand around his throat.Lee spun around and threw the gaur the length of the hallway,there was a bone chilling scream and a horrifying crunch as the gaurd crumpled to the floor."lets get out of here!" said Lee and took off.Ryu and Kat were right behind him,tearing threw the building looking for a way out they gave up,"it's usless.were officialy lost!" panted Ryu."no we're not." said Lee and slammed throgh the wall.Ryu gave Kat a whoa look before following him out.lee drove up in a jeep."hop in!" wiithout hesitation Ryu and Kat climed in.Gaurds started to pour out the doors and te hole Lee made.lee slammed his fot down on the gas and the jeep lurched forward.Speeding away they were about back the road.They turned sharply to the right and started to pick up tremendous speed, they were nearing one-twenty when lee spoke."well then,truce?" he held his hand out,desperate to keep Lee from hunting them down they placed their hands on his.

i know it's completely retarted :unsure: this conclues chapter three

Awesome.Gj,Dark.

Posted

Gj!? lol i know good job,i had to leave out a lotta stuff becasue my grandma was pressuring me to get off the cpu :cry: so it's not nearly as good as it could have been....i'll start chapter 4 later today...

Posted

Awesome! I might have to give you more info about my powers and backround. Lol, can't wait!

Posted

well none of us are TOO pwerful YET 'wink' i shall post half a spoiler...

we haven't trained yet.....

Posted

ooooohhhh...well I should still tell ya more for refrence. *wink*

Posted

well none of us are TOO pwerful YET 'wink' i shall post half a spoiler...

we haven't trained yet.....

ooooh...

Well,some dude name Rael[yes,I'm reusing a name]trains me sometime before Youkai Vessel,and I'm going to train Anna in Youkai Vessel,so I really don't think anyone can train me in this story...And there's going to be a way around my immortality in Youkai Vessel.

Posted

ooooh...

Well,some dude name Rael[yes,I'm reusing a name]trains me sometime before Youkai Vessel,and I'm going to train Anna in Youkai Vessel,so I really don't think anyone can train me in this story...And there's going to be a way around my immortality in Youkai Vessel.

:huh:That was a long spoiler...

Posted

:huh:That was a long spoiler...

yeah lol.

Posted

I'm sorry for not seeing this before. :cry:

Anywho, awesome job! Reading all these fan fictions is making me want to work on my fan fiction. ^_^