Hyrule.net

237 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you Cat Girl, you just started the fourth page. :biggrin: Thankys for you!

Posted

Lol, thankies I guess. :biggrin:

Posted

Muhihihihi... i. hate. my. mom. :huh: :huh:

Posted

This has got to be the weirdest family ever. Hehe, ya know how you can almost never get everyone happy at the same time, ecspecially in a picture? We're like that a lot, too. I love this pic, doesn't it remind you of a "Happy Family?"

post-4795-1193601927_thumb.jpg

Rofl! Roy's awesome!

We are one very bazaar family.

Indeed.

Posted

Rofl! Roy's awesome!

Indeed.

Drawn by:

CallistoHime.

I love Pikachu. Pikachu is awesomeness. :D

Posted

yes, haaaaappyyyy!!! fishyfishyfishy!!!

I'm a little fishyyyyy,

look at meeeee,

I love to swim around in the seeaaaa!

Posted

:unsure: ummmmmmmmmm :unsure: and VH is the psichotic grandpa who thinks he can talk to fish and fly with rubber wings :unsure:

Posted

Lol, suuuuureee...let's go with that... :embarrassed: WHAT WOULD I BE?! :biggrin:

Posted

:unsure:... i have no idea,im all out of randomness today :cry: 'weeps' now i shall never be the randomneessetd person on hyrule.net!!!!

Posted

:huh: That was kinda random...

Posted

:huh: That was kinda random...

Rofl. Panda...

Posted

ROFL. 'panda bear eats' 'little head pops up' 'bear jumps!!' "spartaa!!!" 'cries the head'

Posted

:unsure:... i have no idea,im all out of randomness today :cry: 'weeps' now i shall never be the randomneessetd person on hyrule.net!!!!

I'm also out of randomness.

Announcer:Hey what about me was I not random in person above.

Me:No you were not now leave me alone.

Announcer:No

Me:why.

Announcer:I'm navi.

Me:noooooooooooooooo

Navi:I'm Navis' dark side

Me: :cry:

Posted

PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

:unsure:i shall now demonstrate why i am the pschotic grandpa's long lost brother.....

WOOT!WOOT!WOOT! weeeeeeeeeee. flying monkeys with wings fly in te sea! beware! they fling fish poo at you!! beware!!! indeed! they fling fish poo at you!!! beware!!!

five little monkeys swam through the sea.One was named one eye bob,because he lost his eye when his brother billy joe,flung poo in his eye on accident.Then,billy joe caught a fish,he would stomp on the fish and it would shoot poo.so they used it as a weapon.they fed it extra well,and then they robbed banks,stole movies about flying monkeys,and they shot poo at george bush when he was giving a speech.They lived atop mout underwater.where they planned their next poo attack.

bob:who and where do we attack billy joe?

billy joe: ask martion boy,i was never good at stuff like this 'shoots fish poo at target on the wall of cave mountunderwater' haha! bulls eye!

martion boy:attack iraq!! they test monkeys there!! we should get us a whale to shoot the whole country with poo!!

bob:no! we have another brother there attacking people in their beds.he's trying to make every one stink like poo,remember?

billy joe:how about america?

bob:sigh....okay we'll attack america.and we shall make every zoo stink like POO!!!!

after they flew to america they bombed every zoo,they freed the monkey,poo face,and made him a flying monkey too.

THE END