Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HELP in twilight princess

31 posts in this topic

Posted

yea,like asians

You think it's bad over there? You should go to Australia.

Posted

I didn't wanto to make an entire thred based on this so I will post it in this one....hope that is cool with everyone.

This sounds dumb but I just started Twilight Princess for the Wii and I can't get a fish to hook on to my lure for ages. Is it supposed to take that long?? I had two fish catch on but I didn't know at the time how to reel them in so I lost them. I find myself sitting around forever trying to get a fish to hook on. I try to dangle it as well to get their attention. They swim towards it but don't bite....

Posted

How long are you waiting? and where are you throwing the line in?

Posted

When I get to the dock where the cat is, I see some fish gathered so I throw the line right where they are. They swim towards it but don't grab.....I wait for a good 10 minutes, if not more, until a fish catches on and it happens so fast that I don't get time to reel it in. Only two fish have ever grabbed :/

Posted

hmmmm, couldn't really tell you, sorry, but maybe try a different spot, other side r something, I'm not sure how the fishing engine works, as i only ever fished in tp when it is required. maybe go try something else for a while.....that's actually kinda confusing.

Have you gottten the fish for the cat?

Posted (edited)

Im missing about five poes and i don't know were to look.

the stupid thing is i have the guide to this game and IM STUCK.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

here's the gamefaqs poe souls faq, it should help

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/928519/45968

Thanks i will give it a try.

I don't know witch ones i need.

I have been trying to find out witch ones i need.

This might help thank you.

Posted

not a problem, if you dedicate some time to it, you can just read through, liminate the ones you know you have, and then sort it or from there. I had to do that for the last six or seven.

Posted

Its just a pain in the butt i wish there was a poe locater and it shows the ones you still need.

That would help alot.

Posted

LOL, yeah, but it would make the orginal quest for them incredibly easy

Posted

The one you're missing is always among the ones you know you have.

Posted

The one you're missing is always among the ones you know you have.

Just like when I needed that ONE LAST HEART PIECE in TP. I was absolutely sure I had all of the ones from the Forest Temple, but then I talked to the fortune teller, and she showed me the last one I needed. Hooray! It was in the Forest Temple.

Posted

yeah, but I'm a dork, and when I play games like zelda and metroid, I print off a map of th game and mark off where I got every essential item, IE, golden bugs, poes and heart pieces. Helps keep things orderly

Posted

I never bothered getting the poes. I don't have the patience, and they're more trouble than they're worth.

I remembered there are a couple of guides on IGN that was about poes or something like that. :unsure: