Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

UUhuuh...

'goes to check youtube'

Posted

Personally, I don't see the assist trophies being a problem, I essentially see them as a new version of pokeballs, which will just be spread over a wider range of games...

Posted

Personally, I don't see the assist trophies being a problem, I essentially see them as a new version of pokeballs, which will just be spread over a wider range of games...

ya thats the first thing that came to my mind when i was reading the update about assist trophies.

and the reason i think thats the official box art is because i found it on ign as the picture or whatever, and i think it actually looks pretty legit. weve never seen any of the characters in those kind of poses or anything except for this picture if you know what im trying to say... sorry i suck at explaining things :nervouslink:

idk it might not be. we'll see. but im gonna stick by it until i see other proof.

Posted

Still,I'm REALLY glad they added in the music thing.That way it won't have to be "ah,I miss the old song" anymore.

Posted

yea i like the old music :joy:

Posted

Dark World is such a great song. Its great they included it. This is such a cool feature!!!

Posted

ya thats the first thing that came to my mind when i was reading the update about assist trophies.

and the reason i think thats the official box art is because i found it on ign as the picture or whatever, and i think it actually looks pretty legit. weve never seen any of the characters in those kind of poses or anything except for this picture if you know what im trying to say... sorry i suck at explaining things :nervouslink:

idk it might not be. we'll see. but im gonna stick by it until i see other proof.

Yer, i spotted that earlier, its wierd, because I havn't seen any news on anything around it, but they normally put a note saying not official art or something, which isn't there....

Ocarina of time medley wasn't on the 4 they'd put on the Eldin Bridge one, what was their again? title theme, main theme, dark world theme, what was the other, meh, by the time i get a reply, I'll have seen it again...

Posted

im having a hard time deciding on who im gonna use first... i dont know if its gonna be link or ike or pit or diddy... im kinda leaning towards link just because... well just because he's link. and yes it does matter! haha

Posted

im using hmmm.................LINK!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!!

Posted

im either going to use link or ike

Posted

ike, hells yea...thats me

Posted

Ike is obviously going to be a high tier character. You guys think the wave-dashing will come back?

Posted

Yer, i spotted that earlier, its wierd, because I havn't seen any news on anything around it, but they normally put a note saying not official art or something, which isn't there....

Ocarina of time medley wasn't on the 4 they'd put on the Eldin Bridge one, what was their again? title theme, main theme, dark world theme, what was the other, meh, by the time i get a reply, I'll have seen it again...

The song was like, Secret Caves and Mountains or something.

Whats the difference between Title Theme and Main Theme?

And maybe there's another page of songs, or another Zelda stage. I hope there's a few Zelda stages.

Posted

Ike is obviously going to be a high tier character. You guys think the wave-dashing will come back?

hopefully it will cuz that was a huge part of melee

Posted

There IS Wavedashing in SSBB. There's even a video proving it. It is quoted as saying (about the trailer):

"watch the part where Kirby is about to attack Meta Knight. There. See that? *replays* ....Meta Knight dashes out of the way."

If you wanna see it, go to Youtube and type in: "SSBB" or "SSBB Wavedashing".