Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

HE'S A CANNIBAL!!!!!!! :o:huh:

PEOPLES, HE EATS ITEMS!!!!! POKEBALLS ARE ITEMS!!!!!! AND EVERYONE WHO'S PLAYED A POKEMON GAME KNOWS THEY'RE TRAPPED INSIDE THE BALL!!!!!!!!

HE EATS THOSE POOR TRAPPED POKEMON!!!!!!!

WHY, MUNCHLAX, WHY??????!!!!!!

...Are we even sure there will be Pokeballs in SSBB? It seems assist trophies are taking their place, since some assist trophies produce Pokemon... :unsure:

Battleship Halberd. :D Seems to be like the only stage where you can't break something. :unsure:

Posted

I bet you can break the canon!!!

Posted

Great, now we have Ice-climbers. Just what we need to fill the character selection screen with useless characters.

Posted

Yay!~

That disproves the rumor of Ice Climbers, Game and Watch, and Young Link being out of the game.

I really hope Young Link is still in it. He would look so cool!!

Posted

site ain't loading for me at the oment, so I'm gonna have to use here as the source of info.

Going from the top of the page, pokeballs WERE confirmed, they're in the items list. I wanna see what the ice climbers look like now, I liked them more than most people...

Posted

No chance. It's based off TP. They might have Wolf-Link or Midna as assist trphies though.

Posted

STAY WITH US YOUNG LINK!!!DON'T DIE ON US!!!!

Posted

well the ice climbers have made a return

Posted

I can't believe NOBODY has picked up on the Special Smash mode. Peoples, this is AWESOME! This makes for crazy Brawls!!!!!! Some ideas I have:

> All characters have bunny ears, it's fast speed, and light gravity.

> All characters are metal. It's slow speed, and heavy gravity. (This brawl requires patience)

> A variation of the above with every character starting out and respawning with a cracker launcher!

> A variation of the first two with bumpers. (Second could get annoying with these.)

> A brawl that combines Super Sudden death with Stamina.

> Bunny ears, fast speed, light gravity, Stamina, Super Sudden Death with camera!

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!!!!!

And what if you can choose enemies that popped out of crates and barrels from the menu?! Then you could have:

Bunny ears, fast speed, light gravity, Stamina, Super Sudden death, WITH enemies!

Or

> Bunny ears, Super Sudden Death, Light gravity, giants, metal, super sudden death, stamina!

Or

> Bunny ears, slow speed, heavy gravity.

This adds ENDLESS Amounts of replay value!!!!!!

Posted

No chance. It's based off TP.

Ah, but remember that when SSBM came out, the older Link was obviously based off OoT Link, though MM had already come out. Therefore, Young Link could (and should) be TWW Link. There was no older Link in MM, so they used him from OoT. There was no younger Link in TP, so they could use him from TWW. ^_^

Mmm...perhaps they could make Tetra a playable character? I'd love to play as a pirate :ph34r: . But what should her moves be.... :unsure: Like, stabby stabby with a knife?

Posted

No chance. It's based off TP. They might have Wolf-Link or Midna as assist trphies though.

no chance? dude seriously... think about the imagination of nintendo and what theyve done in the past... im pretty sure theyre gonna make it work

Posted

This is getting annoying, so....

How about we WAIT until the game comes out instead of speculating whether he's in there or not?

Posted

HT is getting annoying so....

How about we DON'T wait until the game comes out a keep speculating whether he's in there or not?

[don't try to ruin our fun,HT.]

Posted

Nice Hammer. :lol:

Yay!~ Another week of updates!!!

Posted

haha golden squeaky hammer! thats funny