Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

October release date for Twilight Princess? (and maybe wii)

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Just look at the image after the break...

------
[img]http://www.cubed3.com/media/2006/August/jb/octoberzelda.jpg[/img]

Ign has added this poll (which can currently be found on the left hand site at the bottom of their front page). They could just be having a bit of fun, or they could be letting in on something that they know and we don't...

now if it is true, it could also mean one of two things:

-Twilight Princess will be released on the gamecube in october and then be followed up on the wii later
-Twilight princess will be launched simultaneously with the wii

Now, Nintendo have said that both versions of twilight princess will be released at the same time (and that it would be a launch game for the wii), but the plan may have changed. Of course, chances are we'll have to wait for official confirmation on this, which may come at the Leipzig games convo next week...

Posted

Ooh, cool, can't wait untill TP comes out for Wii in Oct.... never mind.

Posted

IGN, IGN, what have you done?

Either you are unintentionally lying to your readers (again) or very shortly an angry Nintendo representative is going to give you a call. If that's the case, though, thanks for letting us in on the secret!

Posted

First of all nintendo themselves anounced that the gc and wii versions of tp will be released the same day as the wii.
Second of all there is a possibility that the wii and both versions of tp will be released in october, but its not fact. ign has been wrong before after all.

Posted

God I can not wait for it!!
It's finally here.
We will most likely know the release date within the next 3 weeks. Isn't it so exiting!!

Posted

ATRUEZELDAFAN, i did point that out, but as i said, the plan may have changed as well...

Posted

[quote name='ATRUEZELDAFAN' post='9298' date='Aug 18 2006, 09:19 AM']First of all nintendo themselves anounced that the gc and wii versions of tp will be released the same day as the wii.
Second of all there is a possibility that the wii and both versions of tp will be released in october, but its not fact. ign has been wrong before after all.[/quote]

Unless you have proof to back up those statements, no body cares what you think!

Posted

I care.... Oh wait, maybe i shouldn't of said that.

Posted

*Takes deep breath* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS FINNALLY COMING OUT! NO MORE EFFING DELAY! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!! AND TO THINK IT'S (Probably) COMING OUT TWO MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Note to smiley Maker: Add An Excitement Smiley!!!!!!!*

Posted

Dude, i've noticed all your posts are in Caps, i was just pointing it out, don't hurt me.

Posted

[quote name='Princess_Zelda' post='9305' date='Aug 18 2006, 12:42 PM']Unless you have proof to back up those statements, no body cares what you think![/quote]
That's not the nicest thing to say.... :unsure:

Posted

It's a possibility that it will be released in October, but not for sure. If it does, I don't think it will be until late October. Nintendo [b]did[/b] say that they would release simultaneously with the Wii so we know that when the game comes out, so does the system.

Posted

[quote name='Princess_Zelda' post='9305' date='Aug 18 2006, 05:42 PM']Unless you have proof to back up those statements, no body cares what you think![/quote]
He's telling the truth, I thought everybody knew that. Are you retarted?

[quote name='Princess_Zelda' post='9305' date='Aug 18 2006, 05:42 PM']Unless you have proof to back up those statements, no body cares what you think![/quote]

Here's proof you retard

[url="http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/09/zelda-twlight-princess-wii-features-revealed/"]http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/09/zelda-tw...tures-revealed/[/url]

[quote name='gingerlink' post='9291' date='Aug 18 2006, 02:44 PM']Just look at the image after the break...

------
[now if it is true, it could also mean one of two things:

-Twilight Princess will be released on the gamecube in october and then be followed up on the wii later
-Twilight princess will be launched simultaneously with the wii[/quote]
Dude seriously are you freaking retarted? Its already been anounced that Twilight Princess will launch simultaneously with the Wii. F#cking el!!! how the hell can you call yourself a Zelda fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :angry:

Posted

Oh I just realized your the moderator...which makes it even more shameful that you didn't know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='9503' date='Aug 18 2006, 11:26 PM']He's telling the truth, I thought everybody knew that. Are you retarted?
Here's proof you retard

[url="http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/09/zelda-twlight-princess-wii-features-revealed/"]http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/09/zelda-tw...tures-revealed/[/url]
Dude seriously are you freaking retarted? Its already been anounced that Twilight Princess will launch simultaneously with the Wii. F#cking el!!! how the hell can you call yourself a Zelda fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :angry:[/quote]

easy does it. ok. now breath. alright you feel better now? now listen to me. Gingerlink said that they will be released the same day TP and the Wii. and that both versions of TP are to be released the same day. BUT... the part about the plan may have changed could be that nintendo could possible push back the date on the Wii. If I am reading it correctly anyway.

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='9504' date='Aug 18 2006, 11:39 PM']Oh I just realized your the moderator...which makes it even more shameful that you didn't know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

what a way to talk to a moderator. They are ppl too. they have feelings. why dont you keep your comments to yourself if you can't be nice about it. sure i kno that tension is high with everyone wanting the Wii to come out and TP as well. but take a chill pill or sumthing. sheesh. this kinda attitude is what disgraces zelda fans. why not do something the NOBLE way? just a thought.