Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tingle RPG commercial

42 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='9419' date='Aug 19 2006, 12:04 AM']Itu's an admin[/quote]
I know that.... I meant how did he/she put the YouTube thing in.

Posted

Urgh...now I'm stuck. The game looks...well, pretty stupid, actually. Especially since I've never really been able to stand Tingle, and got kicks out of seeing how far away I could shoot his balloon in MM. But I also want to get it because a few parts look ok, and it's technically Zelda related....

Posted

No, it is Zelda related, Tingle is part of LoZ as much as any other LoZ character and if you'll excuse me, i'll be fleeing to my secret base on my island.

Posted

[quote name='TwilightZelda' post='9532' date='Aug 19 2006, 08:16 AM']Urgh...now I'm stuck. The game looks...well, pretty stupid, actually. Especially since I've never really been able to stand Tingle, and got kicks out of seeing how far away I could shoot his balloon in MM. But I also want to get it because a few parts look ok, and it's technically Zelda related....[/quote]
IT LOOKS NO LIKE STUPID!!! IT MORE LOOK LIKE FUN!!!

Posted

Uh... Yeah, it looks fun/funny.

Posted

Whoa, Matthew, Where'd you get those sick images?

Posted

What images? I don't recall seeing images on this topic.

Posted

Anywho, the Game looks very funny. I like the parts with fire, they're the Funniest (If there's such a word... :unsure: ) * <- If this doesn't look like a Smiley, then at least I tried!* If it DOES hit North American and South American Shores (I'm in the North American Shore, in Canada!) and I DO get a DS Lite, then I am seriously gonna buy it! ....Unless all Tingle does when he is facing a Fire guy is run aropund, then it sucks.

[quote name='Daedric Lord' date='Aug 19 2006, 02:37 PM' post='9621']
What images? I don't recall seeing images on this topic.

The ones under Matthew's name and in his post box.

Posted

Yeah, what if he had a big chainsaw to cut off it's head?

Posted

[quote name='TwilightZelda' date='Aug 19 2006, 01:16 PM' post='9532']
Urgh...now I'm stuck. The game looks...well, pretty stupid, actually. Especially since I've never really been able to stand Tingle, and got kicks out of seeing how far away I could shoot his balloon in MM. But I also want to get it because a few parts look ok, and it's technically Zelda related....

You have no taste.....

[quote name='Daedric Lord' date='Aug 19 2006, 02:44 PM' post='9625']
Yeah, what if he had a big chainsaw to cut off it's head?

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Posted

I'm sure you have to put [/quote] if you want to wrap it in a quote, yeah it would be awesome but it'd awsome-er if you had a duel chainsaw, E.g two chainsaws on the same Axis, this game is going to be so awesome.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='9513' date='Aug 19 2006, 07:28 AM']yer, but its kinda scabby to chjange the boxart for a game so it ends up having to do nothing with the game

o and thanks itu[/quote]
Well they could have the background all black, and a giant rupee at the front. Then it WOULD have something to do with the game and it wouldn't look gay.

Posted

[quote name='Daedric Lord' date='Aug 19 2006, 02:52 PM' post='9634']
I'm sure you have to put if you want to wrap it in a quote, yeah it would be awesome but it'd awsome-er if you had a duel chainsaw, E.g two chainsaws on the same Axis, this game is going to be so awesome.

Yes, but this is quicker. And a dual Chainsaw WOULD be Awesomer!

*I am happy, yet at the same time disgusted with Daedric.....*

Posted

Y'know, i would kill you if i had the chance, but a Quad chainsaw with a lazer point in the middle would be even awesome-er. M'kay

Posted

Your kinda scary. . .