Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The great evil army has 50 members!

54 posts in this topic

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Lol. *puts Navi on shelf with other fairies* I collect them! :D [/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='84795' date='Nov 8 2007, 12:57 PM']Psh. Half those members aren't even active. ^_^[/quote]

Roflll nice one xD
-
All I have to say to this topic is:

Do the words "oh dear" spring to mind?

Posted

You all know how it goes. Despite [i]always[/i] being frantically outnumbered by the evil side, the good side [i]always[/i] pulls through and [i]always[/i] ends up defeating the baddies. [i]Always.[/i]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='85050' date='Nov 9 2007, 07:51 AM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Lol. *puts Navi on shelf with other fairies* I collect them! :D [/color][/font][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Dark Navi:YLA lsn't here just me till 5:00. CG that's just sick. *Door slams* YLA: Dark Navi I'm back where are... what are you doing!?
Dark Navi:HAHAHA
Me:*Stares at DN*
Dark Navi:Ok I was board so I went here.
Me:Idiot.

CG don't take Dark Navi. Though she is annoying.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='85046' date='Nov 9 2007, 07:47 AM']Seeing as Cat Girl has sealed Navi in a bottle, and seeing as you just gave us Navi, I see it fit that we give you something.

*brings out cookie shooter, fills it up with cookies, and shoots at bmp112 like theres no tomorrow* xD
*Oh yeah, and a quarter of those cookies are wheat free. Take that lol. ^_^*[/quote]

HAH!!! you have just made a fatil mistake now keatons un- evil army has cookies! :taco: wait yhats not a cookie :shiftyeyes:

Posted

[quote name='bmp112' post='85110' date='Nov 9 2007, 03:30 PM']HAH!!! you have just made a fatil mistake now keatons un- evil army has cookies! :taco: wait yhats not a cookie :shiftyeyes:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you put in a taco so much for a cookie. Wow that was random. :biggrin: :joy: [/color]

Posted

LOL

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='85111' date='Nov 9 2007, 03:42 PM'][color="#FF0000"]MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you put in a taco so much for a cookie. Wow that was random. :biggrin: :joy: [/color][/quote]

yes randomness is my speschialty so ramen will help it is destiny so is this :banghead: banging my head agenst the wall 20 times is destiney!

Posted

[quote name='bmp112' post='85172' date='Nov 9 2007, 07:55 PM']yes randomness is my speschialty so ramen will help it is destiny so is this :banghead: banging my head agenst the wall 20 times is destiney![/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Good luck with that.[/color]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]our army PWNS!!!!!! yea in every movie and game [i]exept [/i]revenge of the sith,the sith destroyed the jedi in that ne,and inbetween darth's secret apprentice was a force recking ball.meaning:he can take out a whole army of jedi and still be kickin' check out my topin about star wars the force unleashed to find out what and who im talking about ^_^ evil PWNS!!! :pwned:[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='85237' date='Nov 9 2007, 10:43 PM'][color="#00bfff"]our army PWNS!!!!!! yea in every movie and game [i]exept [/i]revenge of the sith,the sith destroyed the jedi in that ne,and inbetween darth's secret apprentice was a force recking ball.meaning:he can take out a whole army of jedi and still be kickin' check out my topin about star wars the force unleashed to find out what and who im talking about ^_^ evil PWNS!!! :pwned:[/color][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Acually in the game Star Was Ep. 3 is at the end you can make evil win. It's fun.[/color]

Posted

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#FF8C00"]zant almighty changed his name to Odin just to let ya know

and

[size=7]THE GREAT EVIL ARMY RULES[/size][size=3](literally)[/size][/color][/font]

Posted

Push-ah.

50 (mostly unactive) members is nothing to gloat about.

Posted

[size=10]D: HUMPERSHPANKY![/size]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"][i]none[/i] of any of the other members are active...exept the leaders :unsure: are [i]whole [/i]army is active...exept like 15......[/color]