Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The great evil army has 50 members!

54 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='84833' date='Nov 8 2007, 05:06 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"] :huh: Wow, we're weird. Lol! :biggrin: [/color][/font][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Your point? We are a disfuncinal faimily so its good to be weired. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Amen to that![/color][/font]

Posted

I Know we are enemies but congrats! (But I will agree with Goron Merchant and Gingerlink)

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='84787' date='Nov 8 2007, 12:04 PM']The great evil army now has 50 members and are by far the most popular army!

-----------

[list=1]
[*] Ganondorf333
[*] eyeoftruth
[*] GoldenTriforce
[*] [b]A Hylian Human [i]Link[/i][/b]
[*] THE DARK ONE
[*] evil demon android
[*] ope50
[*] Technodude13238
[*] Tsuna-Kun
[*] Oh Noes
[*] Saria_Kokiri
[*] Smash_Master777
[*] linkinhyrule
[*] Dark_Clawshot117
[*] Zelda Girl
[*] Gaara the Puppeteer
[*] TyjanIg
[*] Cindy
[*] darthemperorseb
[*] ordon
[*] sir Jaiden
[*] richardsmithXI
[*] ZANT ALMIGHTY
[*] Link4331
[*] Chameleon
[*] HylianForrunner
[*] odd
[*] it's_me_tloz_pro
[*] Uxige
[*] UltimateZeldaFan
[*] Tappy
[*] Jairo
[*] Uberoomba
[*] michael12268
[*] The Great Cheese
[*] Ahmet
[*] Blaiz
[*]3cko
[*]Sparrowhawk
[*]Ganondorf1
[*]Y. Link adict
[*]Ganondorf King of Evil
[*]LeathWonders
[*]DarkDraygoon
[*]Fairy Boy
[*]Mr. PokeFan
[*]Frost Giant
[*]Cat Girl
[*]Wolf_Link_3436
[*]Beedy
[/list]

Reminder; the evil army is still at war against the keatons, though we seem to be pwning them big time.[/quote]

Last time I checked, my forum name is [i]A Hylian Human[/i], not [i]A Hylian Human [b]Link[/b][/i].

Posted

Honestly, I see no reason in why you posted this.. but oh well. :embarrassed:

I'm active! And even though a portion of that list is inactive members, at least we got 'em! We have the ultimate lure. [b]Cookies.[/b] :wacko: Great Evil Army ftw! :D

Well, I brought my own wheat free cookies in, but you get my drift. :embarrassed:

Posted

Ok. We have 19, and we're allied with GAoH, who has 20. Together, that's about 40. (Give or take one.) Excluding the [i]many[/i] innactives on the Great Evil Army, we're pretty well balanced, so no. You are not pwning as much as you say you do.

Posted

Must say that this wasn't really necessary, maybe necessary enough to post in army news, but not so much front page...

(Please note that since all of this is in good fun, not one word of this should be taken seriously. Thank you, and have a great life.)

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='84873' date='Nov 8 2007, 06:15 PM']Ok. We have 19, and we're allied with GAoH, who has 20. Together, that's about 40. (Give or take one.) Excluding the [i]many[/i] innactives on the Great Evil Army, we're pretty well balanced, so no. You are not pwning as much as you say you do.[/quote]
You do not count, dear sir, that you two are seperate armies. IF, however, all of your members should be added together, and you are a single army, then why not arrange for your forces to be permanently joined in the uniting of the Great Army of Hyrule and Keaton's Un-Evil Army? I actually encourage you too, it would be more fun that way, Good vs. Evil, with the wise sages of the Sinking Goron Clan watching the war unfold from the summit of Death Mountain...

So if you can find out how, then why don't you do it? Do you want to?

...Didn't think so. Or maybe you do, I dunno, your call.

Oh, and one more thing...

-poke-

[quote name='Knuckle' post='84818' date='Nov 8 2007, 04:22 PM']Exactly. In fact, Only about 20 of those people are active members.[/quote]
...If you didn't have only 20 people on your team, that might be more of an insult.

-poke for you too-

Posted

[color="#FF0000"] :unsure: 51 now. I'm pretty srue.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='84857' date='Nov 8 2007, 05:59 PM']Honestly, I see no reason in why you posted this.. but oh well. :embarrassed:

I'm active! And even though a portion of that list is inactive members, at least we got 'em! We have the ultimate lure. [b]Cookies.[/b] :wacko: Great Evil Army ftw! :D

Well, I brought my own wheat free cookies in, but you get my drift. :embarrassed:[/quote]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]YAY! You joined the world of [color="#ff0000"]SPARTAA![/color] Panda! I didn't think anyone would after a while.[/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='84899' date='Nov 8 2007, 05:08 PM']Good vs. Evil, with the wise sages of the Sinking Goron Clan watching the war unfold from the summit of Death Mountain...[/quote]

I like that. But I must implore that you don't get to comfortable. -Shifty Eyes.-

I've said enough. . .

Posted

You are all crazy. I should start my own army... and ours would be cool because we'd play video games alllllll night long.

Posted

if you don't like this topic... uh.. i don't know... you guys are all mods... eh... I*m not... what about.. eh... just blind shot, but here it goes; moving or deleting it?

Posted

we all know good always wins you cant deny that link has showen that tons of times! so Kaetons un-evil army will win in the long shot, and i am a proud un-oficial member of keatons un-evil army so :P but u can have this annoyance :navi:

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*puts Navi in bottle* No more annoyance! :biggrin: [/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='bmp112' post='85035' date='Nov 9 2007, 06:23 AM']but u can have this annoyance :navi:[/quote]
Seeing as Cat Girl has sealed Navi in a bottle, and seeing as you just gave us Navi, I see it fit that we give you something.

*brings out cookie shooter, fills it up with cookies, and shoots at bmp112 like theres no tomorrow* xD
*Oh yeah, and a quarter of those cookies are wheat free. Take that lol. ^_^*