Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cave of Ordeals

25 posts in this topic

Posted

In TP the Cave of Ordeals is a 50 floor cave, that every 10 floors you meet the great fairy. Has anyone gotten past all Fifty floors in it? :blinky: I have, And I'm only ten!

I've even beat the 3 darknuts at the end! (since I have the gamecube version, there is only three. and in the Wii version, there is four.)

Am I correct? Well, if you didn't finish it, well, finish it! its a very challenging cave indeed, But fun if you put your minds to it!

Posted

I have the Wii version and I've beaten it effectively three times, not counting when I get started then have to turn the game off. :unsure: The second two times because I was very, very bored and had nothing to do. :unsure:

Posted

Yay! Someone posted!

Posted

I almost did, but I ran out of arrows and stuff. (I'm too lazy to get more arrows. xP)

Posted

I almost did, but I ran out of arrows and stuff. (I'm too lazy to get more arrows. xP)

I had 100 arrows, And I got to the last great fairy sighting with no arrows, no potions, bearly any bombs, and 2 hearts left.

Posted

I had 100 arrows, And I got to the last great fairy sighting with no arrows, no potions, bearly any bombs, and 2 hearts left.

Nice. I think I was on like 45th level, and I only had a grand total of 30 arrows the whole time. :joy:

Posted

I have twice I did it the first time to get that empty bottle. The second was because I WAS SO BOARD :embarrassed:

Posted

The first time I went through I got destroyed by the three dark nuts.

Then I learned how to throw the bombs behind them and beat them easily. :D

Posted

I beat it after a while. I beat it once I had all the items I needed. :embarrassed: I found it when I was supossed to be getting the double claw-shot....or was the ball and chain?....

Posted

I didn't have too much trouble with the Draknuts. It was the Freezards that I had a hard time defeating. :cry:

Posted

YES, me too. I hate them. Especially in the floors with those ice warriors too. Because you must use certain attacks to get rid of their spears, then you have to kill them, but they'll retreat and get new spears. And this whole time you are being frustratingly frozen by two Freezards on both sides of the room, which you can only hide from in two spots of the room.

Posted

YES, me too. I hate them. Especially in the floors with those ice warriors too. Because you must use certain attacks to get rid of their spears, then you have to kill them, but they'll retreat and get new spears. And this whole time you are being frustratingly frozen by two Freezards on both sides of the room, which you can only hide from in two spots of the room.

Yeah, I HATE that room with the freezards and the ice warriors, but whenever an ice warrior was about to spear you, i locked onto it, so Link shielded, and Helm-splited them. But with the freezards, i just got to a far away place so none of them could hit me, but my ball and chain could hit them. The Cave was really challenging.

Posted

i have twice its was hard i hate the monsters that freeze you and the 4 darknuts at the end are so hard i beat it with no potions left no more rupees for the magic armor and 3 hearts left

Posted

It's easy, You just take your boomerang and put out the torches and the door will open. I heard this way was only in the wii version. I only have the gamecube version.

Posted

yeah i've beat it took me 1 try tho