how would one start an army

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I have questioned how the clans came to be.

Posted

here's how it started for the most part i think...

keaton made a topic called, umm... called, can't remember the name. ok. next keaton

made an army to stand up to g333 because supposedly

keaton asked for help and didn't get it. then g33 started an

army to defend himself, and while they were at war, someone

thought it a good idea to have another army, so they created

it, and this step kept repeating, and than someone actually

took the time and made a war/clan/army forum.

if anyone wants to add on to this, go right ahead Zzz

Posted

If I understand correctly, It all began when eyeoftruth wanted to create an army of evil. Ganondorf333 was chosen as leader, and the great evil army was formed. Shortly after, an un-evil army (the Keaton Army) and the neutral army (which no longer exists) appeared to oppose them. Sometime later, Gingerlink started the Great Army of Hyrule, with the army of Igos Du Ikana and The Sinking Soron being formed soon after.

Posted

yea the grat evil army was formed first,and the army of hyrule next to last,so we are superior to it :evil: and if you want to make an army post it in the public doodah section,or you can take the easy path and jon the great evil army!! :joy:

Posted

all your story's are interesting *sarcastic yawn*

spice it up next time.

Posted

here's how it started for the most part i think...

keaton made a topic called, umm... called, can't remember the name. ok. next keaton

made an army to stand up to g333 because supposedly

keaton asked for help and didn't get it. then g33 started an

army to defend himself, and while they were at war, someone

thought it a good idea to have another army, so they created

it, and this step kept repeating, and than someone actually

took the time and made a war/clan/army forum.

WRONG. TOTALLY WRONG. :D

If I understand correctly, It all began when eyeoftruth wanted to create an army of evil. Ganondorf333 was chosen as leader, and the great evil army was formed. Shortly after, an un-evil army (the Keaton Army) and the neutral army (which no longer exists) appeared to oppose them. Sometime later, Gingerlink started the Great Army of Hyrule, with the army of Igos Du Ikana and The Sinking Soron being formed soon after.

CLOSE, BUT NOT TOTALLY CORRECT. :D

Okee, sit down, and listen to this epic tale of knights, dragons, and wizardry which I have to tell.

In Talk, I said something, then eyeoftruth responded with "Only if you let me be in your evil army." Now this had nothing to do with anything, but it gave me an idea: what if I made an evil army? (Didn't see that coming, did ya? :P ) Anyway, I wrote it down in my signature, and people joined. Keaton decided to make herself an Un-evil Army, and so the forum wars began. "It's time to choose sides" became the topic for all army business, and more armies formed. The main four were the Great Evil Army, Keaton's Un-evil Army, the Great Army of Hyrule, and the Army of Ikana. Then it became a full-scale forum thing. The end. :D..

Posted

all your story's are interesting *sarcastic yawn*

spice it up next time.

Well, since you want the full story...

One day, an evil wizard named Ganondorf333 decided to unite all the evil of hyrule.net under one banner. Using his newly created army, he conquered hyrule.net and began a reign of terror that lasted many years and took the lives of many brave souls. However, thanks to the work of the two brave heroes Gingerlink and Keaton, the un-evil army and the great army of hyrule were created, and the evil army was overthrown, but not destroyed. Seeking vengeance, the evil army called more dark minions to their cause and started a new war between the armies of good and evil which still continues to this day.

Posted

Yeah that all seems right, but I think he two new armies are really weird, because the evil army was made, keaton is the opposer, the army of hyrule is like hyrule's kingdom army, the sinking goron is a casual forum (except for Ikana, it's defense really), but the twilight army and twilight knights don't really fit; they're like random noob armies (no offense to the members, just using some similes). I mean really, why are there 2 of the same thing? If you want me to take them seriously, have them both deleted, then make one twilight group with the two leaders being leader and co leader, and the original co-leaders could have a special rank, like vice-captain or something.

Posted

Yeah that all seems right, but I think he two new armies are really weird, because the evil army was made, keaton is the opposer, the army of hyrule is like hyrule's kingdom army, the sinking goron is a casual forum (except for Ikana, it's defense really), but the twilight army and twilight knights don't really fit; they're like random noob armies (no offense to the members, just using some similes). I mean really, why are there 2 of the same thing? If you want me to take them seriously, have them both deleted, then make one twilight group with the two leaders being leader and co leader, and the original co-leaders could have a special rank, like vice-captain or something.

interesting idea. :unsure:

But i doubt they would go with it. :unsure:

Posted

Let me just fill your minds with a picture DIRECTLY FROM THE STAFF FORUM...

clan.PNG