Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Wii: New Sword Controls?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

that's awesome! I had a feeling they would use the wii remote for sword control. :D

Posted

I think it's the wii's that's exciting, not you...you may be excited, but not the other way... :embarrassed:

Posted

Yeah, I think wii all know what Daniel meant...

Posted

Yay its Wednesday, and the gaming convention!!!

Be sure to tell us what happens today.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='9859' date='Aug 22 2006, 10:38 AM']well that's your fault for coming to this site late, i think i actually managed to post this before gonintendo, but i'll check...

EDIT: well I found the time, but not sure what timezone gonintendo is in <_<
plus don't complain about seeing it on another site, o sorry can i not post this because you've seen it somewhere else? <_<[/quote]
I'm not complaining! This website is the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's my home page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!f#ck gonintendo. Hyrule.net ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH BABY THATS RIGHT! HYRULE.NET IS THE PLACE TO BE!
HYRULE.NET WINS THE WEBSITE FIGHT! COZ HERE WE'RE TREATED LIKE ROYAL-TY
GETING ALL THE ZELDA INFORMATION WE COULD EVER WANT AT OUR FINGER-TIPS
THIS FEELS BETTER THAN TOUCHING PAMELA ANDERSON'S ...TI-
NGLE IS COMING OUT ON THE NINTENDO DS!
YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? IF YOU SAID HYRULE.NET THEN THE ANSWER IS YES!
SIMPLY PUT, HYRULE.NET IS THE F#CKING BEST! :lol:

Sarcasm aside, i'm not complaining and I like this website alot.

[quote name='gingerlink' post='9910' date='Aug 23 2006, 09:22 AM']I think it's the wii's that's exciting, not you...you may be excited, but not the other way... :embarrassed:[/quote]
LOL!!!

Posted

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='9938' date='Aug 23 2006, 02:45 PM']I'm not complaining! This website is the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's my home page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!f#ck gonintendo. Hyrule.net ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH BABY THATS RIGHT! HYRULE.NET IS THE PLACE TO BE!
HYRULE.NET WINS THE WEBSITE FIGHT! COZ HERE WE'RE TREATED LIKE ROYAL-TY
GETING ALL THE ZELDA INFORMATION WE COULD EVER WANT AT OUR FINGER-TIPS
THIS FEELS BETTER THAN TOUCHING PAMELA ANDERSON'S ...TI-
NGLE IS COMING OUT ON THE NINTENDO DS!
YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? IF YOU SAID HYRULE.NET THEN THE ANSWER IS YES!
SIMPLY PUT, HYRULE.NET IS THE F#CKING BEST! :lol:

Sarcasm aside, i'm not complaining and I like this website alot.
LOL!!![/quote]

:blink: ...... :mellow: ....I`m gonna go hide over there now.Scary...
Anyways,when I told a fellow member,he practically lost his little mind.^^ I be a happy girl.No more having to sit and play,you can get up and swing the sword!! :o

Posted

Yes!!! *happy dance* They did it! No more being master of buttons ALL the time! I am Link!....Except...Link doesn't have long brown hair....or brown eyes....or black pants with pink stripes and an oversized white t-shirt advertising Jackson's Sports Bar....*ahem* Anyway. Glad to see it, my dad's going to be happy about this "little" tidbit of news!

Posted

[quote name='TwilightZelda' post='10023' date='Aug 25 2006, 01:13 PM']I am Link!....Except...Link doesn't have long brown hair....or brown eyes....or black pants with pink stripes and an oversized white t-shirt advertising Jackson's Sports Bar....[/quote]

...or breasts...

....or punani...

...or DOES HE!!!!!!!!!!? We'll find out in Twilight Princess!!.....I bet that's one of the secrets...that he has a punani.

Posted

I can't wait to play TP!!!!!!!! I'm gonna wear the Link Hat my grandma made me while I play. B)

I hope you like hold the the small B for the shield and the controller actually rumbles as you block!!! :D

Posted

Doesn't he automatically have his shield out when you target an enemy in TP? The B button will be for items. B)

Posted

I thought it was quite cool the fact if you l-targeted an enemy (probabbly z-target again with the wii-mote :P)
the fact that link puts one hand on the sword in the hilt, but doen;t actually get it out until you press the button to attack.

Posted

So that he's ready! And I have a question: Will his rolling be seamless, like WW, or will there be a small pause, like in OoT and MM?

Posted

I think that's a question I would ask too. I also want an answer... :)

Posted

I hope it's seamless......

Posted

With the graphics it has now, no way it should be paused!