Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Confirmed Box Art

37 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='87089' date='Nov 17 2007, 01:16 PM']Uh guess. There's abunch of guys beating each other to a pulp all day, a few um... jokes, and Wario. (Wario by himself is probably enough. xD)[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Lol yea Wario makes it E10+ and the fighting makes it T haha.[/color]

Posted

Actually, a lot of people still like Pok

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='87087' date='Nov 17 2007, 06:14 PM'][color="#FF0000"]1.How did pickach get in this one? I thought noone but me liked pokemon anymore.
2.How did Pokemon trainer get on the cover?
3.Why is rated T? :unsure: [/color][/quote]

As far as I remember before, melee was a T, at least my version is (well 12+, but we have a different system over here). Also the "samus took her clothes off" kind of comments could come off a bit wrong :P

Pikachu's still very popular, as are the pokemon games, especailly in Japan and he was a very good character in Melee and a Veteran from the original. As there's noone better to replace him (like Lucas may have done to Ness) then he stays. The cover does a particularly good job of representing all the Nintendo franchises (sonic and snake somewhat hidden), Pokemon is one of those and pikachu doesn't really do that on his own, link take up about a quarter of the cover art though :P

Trust me Saha, why do you think there won't be more characters than the last game? we've already got 10 new ones, let alone any more that could be announced, then the majoritory of the veterans are going to return. They havn't said anything like "and that makes up the last of the characters in the game" and only about half are on the cover.

Also, that's why I added the *first* *original* SSB character, just because they havn't done it before doesn't mean they won't do it now. If snake and sonic hadn't been announced yet, you'd be telling me third party characters are out of the question...

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='87113' date='Nov 17 2007, 01:53 PM']As far as I remember before, melee was a T, at least my version is (well 12+, but we have a different system over here). Also the "samus took her clothes off" kind of comments could come off a bit wrong :P[/quote]
Exactly.

Posted

Oh okay, now I see it
Awesome ^^
I think perhaps the melee cover appealed to me more simply because of the fact they portrayed the characters fighting, made it look more "original"
Buttttt, on the other hand, this one has the characters in a good position and it looks very "crisp", it's kind of what I expected from a wii game cover, keeping it simple.

Posted

[quote name='FLIP' post='87404' date='Nov 18 2007, 10:39 AM']Oh okay, now I see it
Awesome ^^
I think perhaps the melee cover appealed to me more simply because of the fact they portrayed the characters fighting, made it look more "original"
Buttttt, on the other hand, this one has the characters in a good position and it looks very "crisp", it's kind of what I expected from a wii game cover, keeping it simple.[/quote]
yet managing to cram in as much as possible :P

Posted

Cool

Posted

I like the box art. It looks good.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='87407' date='Nov 18 2007, 06:13 AM']yet managing to cram in as much as possible :P[/quote]

Yeah but it's not like what they had on the melee cover.
Anyway, I meant it the way like, the colour scheme.
Simple, blue.

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='87087' date='Nov 17 2007, 12:14 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Why is rated T? :unsure: [/color][/quote]

I saw a glitch that could make it T on its own it was so gross you dont even want to know :fear:

Posted

Cool i really like the box art

[quote name='Digiboy201860' post='88641' date='Nov 21 2007, 02:32 PM']Cool i really like the box art[/quote]

But i cant wait till it comes out. It will be a great game.

Man It will be a great day for wii when brawl comes out.
And i really want to see link fight so badly in it.

But i also wonder what other new characters will be in it i hear an other sonic character and capcom one.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]WOA!!!!!! how many times are you gonna post!!!!!! :ohmygod:
btw freakin' sweet ^_^[/color]

Posted

Why does it have to come out in feb 2008?!!

Posted

Digiboy, I've merged all of your posts, please do not post more than once at a time, wait at least for someone to reply, or edit your post if you want to add more.

In the future you will be warned.

It's rated T due to violence, in Europe the original was as well, I don't think it's THAT surprising

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='88674' date='Nov 21 2007, 02:58 PM']Digiboy, I've merged all of your posts, please do not post more than once at a time, wait at least for someone to reply, or edit your post if you want to add more.

In the future you will be warned.

It's rated T due to violence, in Europe the original was as well, I don't think it's THAT surprising[/quote]

Sorry i will refrain from trying to post so often.