Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Confirmed Box Art

37 posts in this topic

Posted

There's an image doing the rounds on t3h internets that some of you may have seen, for the boxart for the upcoming super smash bros. brawl. The boxart image itself has been confirmed by Nintendo and can be found after the jump, complete with rating and wi-fi icon.

The boxart itself looks particular impressive and epic, something that I've never though box-arts have been able to convey very well.

------

[img]http://www.hyrule.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10560/brawl_cover.jpg[/img]

Posted

Well, to Tappy, I BASICALLY stand corrected. Although as far as I know Pit wasn't in the background the first time I checked.

Posted

I can't see it :l
Lame.

Posted

better than they've had in the past years

Posted

Uploaded the picture since for some odd reason I was unable to directly insert image it.

Posted

huh? it was working fine before tappy...

gimme a moment, I know what I can do.

EDIT: OK, it goes through our image board now, it ought to work fine for everybody

Posted

Wow I just noticed that that cover was also the cover for (I believe it was) the latest NP Magazine! Awesome cover, I love it. ^_^

Posted

I kinda liked Melee's more. . .

Posted

No Ike? :cry: (Ike is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Posted

To be fair, Melee's conveyed the fact it was a fighting game more than this one does.

However, you need to remember a large part of this game is now the adventure mode, which ties in quite nicely with the apparent theme of this (notice no bad guys on the cover, other than possibly wario, but he's based on the warioware games, where he's not a villain)

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='87076' date='Nov 17 2007, 12:55 PM']To be fair, Melee's conveyed the fact it was a fighting game more than this one does.

However, you need to remember a large part of this game is now the adventure mode, which ties in quite nicely with the apparent theme of this (notice no bad guys on the cover, other than possibly wario, but he's based on the warioware games, where he's not a villain)[/quote]
What about Metaknight? Metaknight is a baddie.

Posted

that's a good point actually, especially as it's his ship that the minister comes in on...

unless of course its stolen

I think bowser would've looked cool in the background of that artwork...

Talking of bad guys, in adventure mode, what happens if you choose them? Will the minister be SSBs first original playable character?

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='87085' date='Nov 17 2007, 01:07 PM']that's a good point actually, especially as it's his ship that the minister comes in on...

unless of course its stolen

I think bowser would've looked cool in the background of that artwork...

Talking of bad guys, in adventure mode, what happens if you choose them? Will the minister be SSBs first original playable character?[/quote]
I think you have to beat adventure mode, and then you can unlock baddies to play on adventure mode. As for being able to play as the minister, that would be cool.

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]1.How did pickach get in this one? I thought noone but me liked pokemon anymore.
2.How did Pokemon trainer get on the cover?
3.Why is rated T? :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='87087' date='Nov 17 2007, 01:14 PM'][color="#FF0000"]3.Why is rated T? :unsure: [/color][/quote]
Uh guess. There's abunch of guys beating each other to a pulp all day, a few um... jokes, and Wario. (Wario by himself is probably enough. xD)