Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The akastuki fan club.

124 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]anyone can change wikipedia. when i was over at my cousins, we went on a changing spree on wikipedia, like, he doesn't like inuyasha either, so he changed it to say, don't be alarmed this changed, the anime sucked anyway. :unsure: so really, i don't believe that.[/color]

Posted

[color="#4169E1"]I couldn't find the pic but look at this on wiki I'll look some more[/color]
Defeat

After two and a half years of training Sasuke, Orochimaru's current body begins to fail him, and he is forced to begin the body transfer on Sasuke. Sasuke, however, is unwilling to give him the chance and attacks a bedridden Orochimaru. Forced into a corner, Orochimaru reveals his true form and begins the transfer process, though Sasuke, like Itachi years earlier, is able to use his Sharingan to stop it. Setting himself apart from his brother, Sasuke also uses his Sharingan to take control of the dimension within Orochimaru, completely turning the process against him. When later asked by Kabuto about Orochimaru's fate, Sasuke explains that he has taken over Orochimaru, and retained possession of his body. After absorbing Orochimaru, Sasuke is able to heal at a faster rate, an ability he attributes to Orochimaru's white snake form.

While Orochimaru is considered dead in the eyes of the Naruto world, Kabuto has integrated what remained of Orochimaru into his body in an attempt to make himself into an entity even stronger than Orochimaru. The remains, however, seem to have some degree of consciousness, as they have since begun to slowly take control of his body.

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]thus, orochimaru comes back to life. they just never finished the article. it's obvious orochimaru won't die, even after shippuuden is over, you should know, that sasuke has already technically killed orochimaru in the forest of death, and both tsunade and jiriaya have also killed him. it's only a matter of time, just like it was after those other deaths, before he attacks the villiage again in shippuuden.[/color]

Posted

but still he is considered dead and now the only way to kill him is to kill sasuke and kabuto while I don't think killing Kabuto will be hard killing sasuke an besides you're first question is answered now

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]you'd be suprised. killing kabuto would be as hard as killing tsunade. or jiriaya.[/color]

Posted

[color="#4169E1"]ah yes med ninja skills bbl[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]you forget that kabuto brutally beat tsunade, probably would have killed her had not jiriaya, naruto, and that pig and girl come.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='103615' date='Dec 31 2007, 09:07 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]you forget that kabuto brutally beat tsunade, probably would have killed her had not jiriaya, naruto, and that pig and girl come.[/color][/quote]
[color="#4169E1"]Tonton is the pig and Suziune is the girl[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]yes, my mind blanks out sometimes. :tired:
i'll be dead before i post again... :tired: [/color]

Posted

[color="#4169E1"]I doubt that Pien:"what skills and atirubrutes do posses?" Tobi:"i posses only one thing let me put my possion on'*puts on Orbito's gogles* Pein:*thinking* those look kind familar.[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]...

*dead*
i'm watching ep. 2 of fun with a.[/color]

Posted

[color="#4169E1"]Me loves those vidoes[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]muahahahahahahaha! actually, i can't list all of them, for like, 2 of them haven't even appeared yet, or haven't been given names.

deidara
zetsu
kisame
itachi
pein
sasori[/color]

Posted

Pein"It says here your name must-not-be-named that wont do, only the leader can keep his name a sceret"

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]no matter, show me what you can do.

voldemort: AVEDECADEVERA!!!

pein:what was that supposed to- hey, what is that? WHAT THE @#$% IS THAT?!?! :anger: GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!! :anger: [/color]