Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The akastuki fan club.

124 posts in this topic

Posted

but that would require tensei ninjutsu

Posted

I don't care

Posted

[quote name='Frost Giant' post='146319' date='May 19 2008, 06:35 PM']I don't care[/quote]
ok i can't remember if you're nick or cole
but nick can't remember the hand signs for tensei and cole doesn't have enough chakra

Posted

either way I'll just kill you with poison then resurrect you then kill you by pushing you of an edge and I'm using a different jutsu anyway and I do too have enough chakra I'm more athletic then you and have more chakra then you problebly too if you have more chakra then me then use tensei on someone and it doesn't matter does it?

Posted

Cole, Cole, Cole, Cole, Cole,
chakra doesn't depend on how athletic you are, look at Choji,
and Madara, and Sasori,
and i have way more chakra than you shorty

Posted

thats not what I meant, ben. If I had your email address I would spam you with crap about pie. Besides you act like you have more chakra because of your age, thats not how chakra is measured, ben,ben,ben. You don't know how much I hate you do you besides, like I said who cares about if sasori is dead or not. besides I'm not measuring chakra by athletics and being fit can help you too but thats mainly taijutsu but at least I can still do plenty of justsu just fine including chakra control crazy moron. Besides I rather be zetsu so I can eat you.

Posted

who said i was debating about age? I have more experiance with chakra, and trust me, i wouldn't taste good,

Posted

can a mod lock this? i dun need my lil bro and cousin trying to kill themselves over the summer XD
(i have nothing to do with this, i dun even know what they're really talking about lol)

Posted

[quote name='PokeFan' post='151940' date='Jun 23 2008, 10:12 PM']can a mod lock this? i dun need my lil bro and cousin trying to kill themselves over the summer XD
(i have nothing to do with this, i dun even know what they're really talking about lol)[/quote]
right now we're debating who has more chakra,

Posted

you didn't read my whole post did u ben? I said in it who cares and now I'm starting to lose sight of the purpose of this topic.

Posted

go Pein!!! kill madara and take over!!!

Posted

^ yay :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted

although, i bet taht madara would win using his pernament Mangekyou sharingan,

Posted

good point(even though I don't know that.)

Posted

geez cole, read the manga
did you even know Sasuke killed Itachi yet>