Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo Power Zelda Articles

40 posts in this topic

Posted

well they've actually got the "new" scrennshots posted twice, earlier in the image glalery as well i think.

Posted

I just Orderd my Nintendo Power Magazine Today...Hopefully it was the right thing,i cant wait till the wii comes out tho...Things are looking bright for the Nintendo World.

Posted

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='10156' date='Aug 26 2006, 09:20 AM']Now your being MEAN to me, you said my stinkin life. F#cking hypocrit.[/quote]
I say stinkin' about a lot of things, read my other posts. :D

Posted

Freaking hell, how do I upload an avatar. I keep making a pic that's too big to fit small on microsoft word but it still doesn't work.

Posted

[quote name='Matthew' post='10191' date='Aug 26 2006, 03:42 PM']I just Orderd my Nintendo Power Magazine Today...Hopefully it was the right thing,i cant wait till the wii comes out tho...Things are looking bright for the Nintendo World.[/quote]
yep, I just got my nintendo power mag in mail friday. :D :D :D

Posted

I will probably subscribe for NP by January, so I can get info like that more often. :)

Posted

ive been subscribing to Nintendo Power for like 2 years ya its great to subscribe everybody should do it :D :D :D :D

Posted

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='10241' date='Aug 27 2006, 02:47 PM']Freaking hell, how do I upload an avatar. I keep making a pic that's too big to fit small on microsoft word but it still doesn't work.[/quote]

Word doesn't actually change the picture size, it just makes it look like it does

Posted

I still haven't gotten my issue.