Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Game Added to Hyrule.net!

25 posts in this topic

Posted

XD
Well, so you're going to make him fall, and then when he gets to a certain speed, slow down? That seems a bit unrealistic. Even with wind resistance, normally there's a constant speed, right?
Faaaaallll... Float up a bit... Faaaaalll... Float up a bit...
Rofl at Oni's reaction.
Sahaqiel

Posted

that's acceleration, not velocity, once he gets to a certain speed, acceleration is zero, the faster he falls, slower the rate of increase of fall is because air resistance is greater at a higher velocity.

ONCE you get to terminal velocity it should be a constant speed, but this deals with all the physics in between too. What I meant to say was if it goes over 12 it slows down gradually back to 12 again, say if you were to fall at a speed higher than terminal velocity for some reason, then you'd slow down again.

I would say it works out as less code, but not quite because you then have a seperate variable for acceleration.

Posted

I see. =O

Well, anyways, if any of you want to post or rate, feel free to do so. =P
I'm working on extending it, but the portal mechanic is a bit difficult to figure out properly.
Sahaqiel

Posted

MOAR

Posted

Lol. This looks funny. I'll give it a look right now and edit this post with my response. :P

Posted

404'd

Posted

noes error crap :cry:

Posted

Cool!

You just did create this is flash?

Also, I will play it later soon! :D

Posted

Hm. I can't download games on my parents computer, but maybe I'll play it later.

Wow this is old. I was here for 1 month when this topic was made. Funny thing is, I never saw it.

Posted

:unsure: cool sorry for spaming im not up to posting today filling a little @itchy right now