Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enemy to Y. Link Addict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1032 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm tired of y. link addict today i declare war *Takes out all weapons and takes the best ones* As many people to an army as you like

Posted

[color="#00FF00"]Whats so wrong of Y. Link addict? He's cool.[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF0000"] :huh: Ok 1. What did I do? 2. Fine I accept. *Takes out sword, bow, and anything link would use in MM, and in the begining of OoT*[/color]

Posted

... :unsure:
oh well... :unsure:
*pulls out flamethrower*
yo, yla, need any help?

Posted

1. you annoyed me in the arcane and dark war and 2.lets start now *takes out master sword and charges at link addict*

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='91036' date='Nov 27 2007, 06:30 PM']... :unsure:
oh well... :unsure:
*pulls out flamethrower*
yo, yla, need any help?[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]All right then.

Haha I already have... Whoa *jumps* Takes out fire arrows and shoots them long enough to stall him.*[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='91039' date='Nov 27 2007, 06:35 PM'][color="#FF0000"]All right then.

Haha I already have... Whoa *jumps* Takes out fire arrows and shoots them long enough to stall him.*[/color][/quote]
What AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o.k wanna play like that*fires ice and fire and light arrows at the same time*

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]*Both run out of arrows* Not again I just bought some. *Uses goron mask and turn into a goron and smashes TBZFE.*[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='91051' date='Nov 27 2007, 06:46 PM'][color="#FF0000"]*Both run out of arrows* Not again I just bought some. *Uses goron mask and turn into a goron and smashes TBZFE.*[/color][/quote]
:applause: now i just need to wait for someone to actually go to TBZFE's side... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='91053' date='Nov 27 2007, 06:48 PM']:applause: now i just need to wait for someone to actually go to TBZFE's side... :unsure:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]I think we're going to have more people. Only a couple people don't like me that much. I'm that nice. :biggrin: [/color]

Posted

im in YLA! *Double clawshots TBZFE's head(i have no clue y he has a clawshot mark there)then stab,wahahahhahahahhahahah*

Posted

[quote name='Dusty' post='91094' date='Nov 27 2007, 07:38 PM']im in YLA! *Double clawshots TBZFE's head(i have no clue y he has a clawshot mark there)then stab,wahahahhahahahhahahah*[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Ok now TBZFE is going down.[/color]

Posted

I'm on Y. Link's side *pulls out master sword and charges at him*

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I want to fight with YLA, but I don't want TBZFE to be WAY out numbered. I'll wait for him to get at least one partner.[/color][/font]

Posted

yeah, i'm going to fight for YLA.