Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enemy to Y. Link Addict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1032 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='91307' date='Nov 28 2007, 03:54 PM']well i'm not too exact, that's the first time i've ever made a refrence to a post.

besides, i brought all the caffeine drinks and sugary sauce.

also i brought an edible peace treaty, which is quite ironic since we're in a war zone.[/quote]
umm...bad idea man

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Heehee...what can the sauce go on?[/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='91313' date='Nov 28 2007, 04:03 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Heehee...what can the sauce go on?[/color][/font][/quote]
How about on the smoothies? :unsure:

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]Thanks everyone on my side. I think TBZFE is out numbered.[/color]

Posted

* zelda uses magic to destroy barrier* *Me and link use all weapons to steal food* * puts up another barrier around are picnic* Yeah we have food and you don't!!!!!!!! oh and i'll also do this * calls every character from smash bros melee* *every one combines powers and fires* oh, and you can't block it because its powerful and it'll cover whole battle field hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]:ohmygod: tch! amatuer >_>

'takes out lighsaber and strangels TBZFE with the force'
'slams TBZFE into buildings left,right,up,down,and athen slams him into the ground so hard he goes a mile underneath the earth'

sigh....any one else?
'twirls lightsaber mockingly'[/color]

Posted

[quote name='the biggest zelda fan ever' post='91332' date='Nov 28 2007, 05:54 PM']* zelda uses magic to destroy barrier* *Me and link use all weapons to steal food* * puts up another barrier around are picnic* Yeah we have food and you don't!!!!!!!! oh and i'll also do this * calls every character from smash bros melee* *every one combines powers and fires* oh, and you can't block it because its powerful and it'll cover whole battle field hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]*KO's everone exept jiggly puff, kirby, and game and watch.* *they switch to my side* Hahahahahahhahaha *Shoots fire and lighting at TBZFE.* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA.[/color]

Posted

gets up link uses final smash on evey one so does every one from brawl

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]SPARTANS!!!!! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!!!!
'Gladiators and Spartans from 300 totally demolish the brawl army'[/color]

Posted

[quote name='the biggest zelda fan ever' post='91337' date='Nov 28 2007, 06:00 PM']gets up link uses final smash on evey one so does every one from brawl[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]I KOed them all.[/color]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]how are you doing anything?i slammed you a mile into the ground! :huh:

ah well'beats TBZFE to heck with a broken chunk of wood using the force' ya kunna bet ze farce!!!!(WEE Free Men)[/color]

Posted

[quote name='the biggest zelda fan ever' post='91342' date='Nov 28 2007, 06:05 PM']I woke them up o.k.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Kills them all and they never come back. I summon invinceble Giga Bowser to fight.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='the biggest zelda fan ever' post='91342' date='Nov 28 2007, 05:05 PM']I woke them up o.k.[/quote]
I can supply food.
Also...DONT INTERRUPT OUR PICNIC EVER!
*puts up a barrier of nonsense*
HA! try getting through that. Only i know the one thing that can destroy that is.
*puts out another picnic*

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*twich twich* He took my...ice cream...YOU DO NOT TAKE MY ICE CREAM! :angry: *Fire in eyes* *everyone on my side backs off* Prepare to meet my demon. *rips off necklace*[/color][/font]