Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some Friends They Are

183 posts in this topic

Posted

who the hell cares then >_> go ahead kill yourself for the stupidest reason on earth,i WON'T miss you....because your so stupid....there are people who killed themselves fr perfectly good(partialy) reason's.yours is a stupid reason that almost everybody in the world has to put up with.bas****.....

Personally, I can not see a good reason for one killing one's self. There's no point. It's like a chain reaction. If you have a family, they go into a manic depression, and someone who loved you probably starts to contemplate suicide. If you don't have a family, you just didn't have enough motivation to get back up on your feet.

But, man...there sure is a lot of hatred in these forums...unless I'm missing something.

Posted

i don't hate him,i think he's cool and a good friend. but he's extremely stupid just thinking about suicide. ut ireally can't do anything about,it's not like we live nextdoor or something >_> if he wants to ruin the lives of tons of people then he can be my guest. because it's extremely stupid to comit suiside over one of the worst reasons ever.

Posted

i don't hate him,i think he's cool and a good friend. but he's extremely stupid just thinking about suicide. ut ireally can't do anything about,it's not like we live nextdoor or something >_> if he wants to ruin the lives of tons of people then he can be my guest. because it's extremely stupid to comit suiside over one of the worst reasons ever.

i agree with you there.

Posted

YLA, if you do decide to kill yourself, then I won't miss you.

I went into a state of depression once, and I said I would kill myself, but I didn't because I didn't want to harm my friends emotionally.

As the British say, 'Put on a stiff upper lip'.

Posted

YLA, if you do decide to kill yourself, then I won't miss you.

I went into a state of depression once, and I said I would kill myself, but I didn't because I didn't want to harm my friends emotionally.

As the British say, 'Put on a stiff upper lip'.

the british say that?

i've never heard it?

but my passport definately says i'm british.

Posted

I had a bad day at school and went to this thing how no one likes me and just went in this state where I choked myself till I turned blue. :embarrassed: But it's a loooooooooooooong story. And your a good friend too. :)

yupperdoodles(VH)+yeppers(CG)=yepperdoodles!!!!

and what the he** is your problem TBZFE!!!!

you and YLA,why do you hate eachother anyway?

it was a freakin' game!!!!!!

i announced war on arcanelord,CG and YLA were my two helpers,you wanted to help arcane but he had two helpers already,YLA told you you couldn't help him because he already had the two helpers,you went insane,you announced war on YLA for no reason whatsoever..........and you two hate eachothers stinkin' guts! the hell!!!!

Ok I don't know his problem with me but he is ticking me off so i'm playing along with him. But I think it's childish.

Posted

Why is everyone talking about killing ones self. IT is a baaaddd Idea.

Dont try it.

Posted

Why is everyone talking about killing ones self. IT is a baaaddd Idea.

Dont try it.

I already tried it, I was close but then the teacher tried to stoped me and he did.

I just realized that CG hasn't been on since this happend. I wander what happened...

Posted

lol

Posted

Well if you want to hear a horried story listen to my school life...

I'm the weakest off them all, but I can beat one kid up and do take advantage off that, but anyway they all hate me and i'm compleatly defenceless and this is me after school :banghead: not only that I tried to kill myself because I was so sick of them all. My parents know nothing about it though. :unsure:

okaaayyy, so you attemted suicide and beat up a little kid because he's weaker than you, and expect gratitude for it, but for some unsusual reason, people don't like you because of it, i wonder why the hell that could be. oh, and you spelled "of" wrong. twice. . . that sounds like a kid at my school. is your name nick?

Posted

okaaayyy, so you attemted suicide and beat up a little kid because he's weaker than you, and expect gratitude for it, but for some unsusual reason, people don't like you because of it, i wonder why the hell that could be. oh, and you spelled "of" wrong. twice. . . that sounds like a kid at my school. is your name nick?

I think he was just loking.

Posted

oh. never mind then

Posted

I think he was just loking.

i'm not sure he was joking, 'tis too serious a thing tojoke about and hes mentioned this story in other threads.

Posted

That is a true story and no my name is not nick, but this kid i sit next to on the bus's name is nick. :unsure:

Posted

the british say that?

i've never heard it?

but my passport definately says i'm british.

You're missing out.

I say it at least twice a day.