Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Book.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's the next part of the page. hope you like it... :unsure:

I was sitting on the dirt, with my head between my knees. I guess you should know who I am first. My name is Richard, Richard Markins, age 15. My parents were brutally killed while I was at the age of four, leaving me to help my uncle on a desolate, gloomy, rundown farm. I have 2 sisters, Mary age 17, And Vivian age 14, and 1 brother, Mark age 8. I hardly remember any of it, seeing as I was four, but what I do remember were 2 masked men, reaching for me. I don't really remember the rest.

"Hey Richard, Get over here!" I heard my uncle yell. I decided to try to ignore him, thinking that he was being too harsh on me. I heard him yell again, this time, more brutally, "RICHARD! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" he said this while running towards me with a whip. I whelped, and started running and screaming. My uncle, eventually caught up, and started cussing at me while whipping me on my back more times than I can count.

When the torture finally stopped, Mark, who heard me screaming, started crying and then my uncle turned his attention towards him and screamed

Posted

guess i forgot to do that :embarrassed:

well, the setting, is in a place called... *thinks* Klorgia, unless someone has a better idea... :unsure:

and the time is the midievil ages, or how ever you spell it... :unsure:

Posted

guess i forgot to do that :embarrassed:

well, the setting, is in a place called... *thinks* Klorgia, unless someone has a better idea... :unsure:

and the time is the midievil ages, or how ever you spell it... :unsure:

ok that helps.

Posted

Well, it really depends what you're interested in Mr. Pokefan. Fantasy, Action, Horror etc. I personally love Fantasies and history-like books which involve the wars and all that.

I've written some books, but have been too lazy to finish them, so I resorted to Fan fictions, and as Merchant said, it's always good to have an idea first. I get inspired to create stories by T.V or another book I enjoyed. I remember reading a rather exciting fantasy book awhile back, and it instantly inspired me to write a story revolving around that topic, but twisted in my own creative way. Unofrtunately, I have no ideas where I put that story, long gone by now. :cry:

Lol. I know how you feel. I've started like a hundred or so books, and none of them are going to great. :embarrassed: (I started a really good one, but I left it at school the last day of 6th grade.... :cry: ) Well, anyways, my fan-fic is going smoothly. (Chapter 3, coming up! :D )

Posted

Lol. I know how you feel. I've started like a hundred or so books, and none of them are going to great. :embarrassed: (I started a really good one, but I left it at school the last day of 6th grade.... :cry: ) Well, anyways, my fan-fic is going smoothly. (Chapter 3, coming up! :D )

My story is coming along smoothly too.

I posted something about it in another topic.

I dont remember which though.

Posted

I'm doing a story, it's about 30 pages long so far( I havn't been working on it that hard.)

Posted

well, i decided that everything i've written so far is a very small prologue. here is the end to the prologue.

The first place I shall head to will be the town of Buckenheimer, Just on the outskirts of our provenance, Windy provenance.

Just as I was walking out the door, I saw my siblings. I decided that I should let them see me walk away. “What are you-“ said Vivian, before I pulled out my sword and sliced every one of my siblings in half. “That’s what I’m doing, Vivian.” I said while quietly sobbing to myself, along the long, dreary road.

Posted

well, i decided that everything i've written so far is a very small prologue. here is the end to the prologue.

The first place I shall head to will be the town of Buckenheimer, Just on the outskirts of our provenance, Windy provenance.

Just as I was walking out the door, I saw my siblings. I decided that I should let them see me walk away.

Posted

Hey, i'm trying to make it gloomy for Richard... :unsure:

It's fun killing non-real people... :unsure:

i.. just... can't... STOP!!!

Posted

Hey, i'm trying to make it gloomy for Richard... :unsure:

It's fun killing non-real people... :unsure:

i.. just... can't... STOP!!!

Well i guess i cant stop you cause its your story.

Its your imagination so let it out the way you want to i guess.

Posted

Well i guess i cant stop you cause its your story.

Its your imagination so let it out the way you want to i guess.

Wow, That is so encouraging, (sarcasm)... :unsure: i admit the prologue is gory, but in the 1 real chapter, i don't plan on killing anyone... :unsure:

YET

Posted

Wow, That is so encouraging, (sarcasm)... :unsure: i admit the prologue is gory, but in the 1 real chapter, i don't plan on killing anyone... :unsure:

YET

DUN DUN DUUHH!!!!! :unsure:

Posted

first part of 1 chapter... hope i don't give to many spoilers... :unsure:

Chapter 1

Buckenheimer

I was hunting deep in the forest along the trail, I was tracking a pack of deer. I started thinking to myself, Man, why does the meat always have to be running around in circles, I could have sworn I

Posted

I think your story is evolving too quickly. We're already pretty deep in it and its been, what? 5 paragraphs? Add more fluff and detail. Let us get to know everyone better. And that fact that Richard just randomly remembered his uncle killing his parents at the particular moment is kinda corny.

Thats my feedback.

Posted

first part of 1 chapter... hope i don't give to many spoilers... :unsure:

Chapter 1

Buckenheimer

I was hunting deep in the forest along the trail, I was tracking a pack of deer. I started thinking to myself, Man, why does the meat always have to be running around in circles, I could have sworn I