Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Book.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

I was expecting some feedback... i'm a novice, but yeah, i'll have to add lots of stuff to the prologue, apparently... and i did iticilize the thoughts on MAC WORD... guess they didn't iticilze when i copied it...:unsure:

Posted

I was expecting some feedback... i'm a novice, but yeah, i'll have to add lots of stuff to the prologue, apparently... and i did iticilize the thoughts on MAC WORD... guess they didn't iticilze when i copied it...:unsure:

Its good to have feedback.

Because then you know what to edit then you can go back and fix that.

Posted

can't consider writting a book without anything to right about SILLY! Right about the Adventures of Tingle lol.

Posted

can't consider writting a book without anything to right about SILLY! Right about the Adventures of Tingle lol.

Well that would be a short book if i was writing it.

Posted

Sounds fun. . .:joy:

I'd roll with that.

Posted

I was going to make one... but I never had the time... but now I do... Should I make it... YES I think so.

Posted

i'm thinking about writing a book too. it will be called "the enlightenment solution"

it will be about 3 boys, say 15 of age, they all escape from their homes (due to unhappinesss or problems) and meet each other in a city which they all escape too (they've never met before). they travell to find what they think is an object called "the enlightenment solution" which wll answer all their questions and keep peace among them. on their quest for this "item" they overcome many emotional obsticles and nearly tear apart the group and drama commences. howver the 3 eventually get to the end of their journey and their revalation is that enlightenment has been with them all the way through their journey and are pure enouh in heart to posess true enlightenment.

by garo master (felix. G. P. C.)

meh, might not make it though if you all think the idea is awful.

also good luck with your book Mr Pokefn and CN.

Posted

i'm thinking about writing a book too. it will be called "the enlightenment solution"

it will be about 3 boys, say 15 of age, they all escape from their homes (due to unhappinesss or problems) and meet each other in a city which they all escape too (they've never met before). they travell to find what they think is an object called "the enlightenment solution" which wll answer all their questions and keep peace among them. on their quest for this "item" they overcome many emotional obsticles and nearly tear apart the group and drama commences. howver the 3 eventually get to the end of their journey and their revalation is that enlightenment has been with them all the way through their journey and are pure enouh in heart to posess true enlightenment.

by garo master (felix. G. P. C.)

meh, might not make it though if you all think the idea is awful.

also good luck with your book Mr Pokefn and CN.

I was kicked off my computer while writing my book... :unsure:

Good luck with your book, don't expect me to read it, though :embarrassed:

i just don't like books like that... :unsure:

Posted

Richard Slices his Siblings in half duz that include Mark cuz you dont hear much of him

Posted

Richard Slices his Siblings in half duz that include Mark cuz you dont hear much of him

WHO KNOWS? maybe mark will be back, along with the rest of them.

you never know what i might change in the book... :unsure:

Posted

WHO KNOWS? maybe mark will be back, along with the rest of them.

you never know what i might change in the book... :unsure:

yep.

Posted

*shrugs* But i'll probably leave all of the siblings dead, or somehow barely alive... :unsure:

you can be sure it'll be gory though... :unsure:

Posted

I'm allso writing a book:)

Good luck with your book.

I hope you'll earn money with it:)

OK that's all :biggrin:

Posted

im writing a book but i suck at everything i cant get a girlfriend all my friends hate me and my book sucks at least compared to yours...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Posted

im writing a book but i suck at everything i cant get a girlfriend all my friends hate me and my book sucks at least compared to yours...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

hmph.