"I DOON'E WANT TO HEER YOOR LAAME EEXCUSESSSS!!!!"

and so on.

Posted

They are just bad!

Posted

i don't trust people that say that anything is "not addictive"

and smoking anything is still bad, no matter what

Posted

The last I heard, it was legal in all states although some municipalities (like counties, cities) have outlawed it when someone got caught abusing it. As with trying any drug, research research research. Google specifically for side effects and things that could go wrong.

I did some research on this years ago but I don't remember much about it. I remember it was relatively safe but be sure to research it a lot, especially dosages and potential side effects. Also if you do get any, make sure it's from someone you can trust/good ebay rating so you don't get something else instead.

Also, have a friend around if you do it. As with any substance, having someone around in case of emergencies is important, even if it's just to help you if you, for example, fall and break a finger. A high person doesn't do as well in these situations alone. :) Educate them too about the drug.

And remember, aside from the 'hardcore' addictive drugs like heroine and cocaine, although its slightly more addictive than these still) and things like that, alcohol is more addictive and damaging. Caffeine is much more addictive than marijuana.

Alcohol is a hardcore drug guys. It's not legal because it's safe. It's legal because people would get super pissed if it was banned (look up prohibition, with all the black market stuff and gangs that made alcohol) AND alcohol is extremely profitable. Other drugs, like weed, would be harder to profit from since people could more safely grow and sell it if legal.

I would suggest everyone research drugs, such as marijuana. Just because it's a drug doesn't make it evil and bad. Think for yourself and don't just trust the D.A.R.E. guy. He flat out lies to spread propaganda. Educate yourself from a less-biased source and always be careful.

Check out this chart which ranks addiction. I've seen similar charts before and they always look like this. Oh, and cigarettes are DESIGNED to be addicting. PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT! :) Never smoke a cancer stick!

And with alcohol, just don't be STUPID. Don't become an alcoholic, don't get trashed daily, don't drive drunk, etc.

gaskell_fags-k.jpg

Posted

A couple of my friends smoke salvia once in a while. It's pretty strong, I would suggest starting off with some shrooms.

Posted

Meh, I've changed my mind. Maybe when I'm a bit older I'll try it a bit. I don't want to get into that sorta poo before I'm well prepared.

Posted

I don't think I'll put that into my system. I also plan to stay away from alcohol, and other drugs. Except caffeine.