Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Interesting

24 posts in this topic

Posted

.................................................... :pwned::moderated:

hey only mods can use the moderating smiley, a lesson TML learned the hard way.

Posted

Mine is WAY more interesting i sell fake IDs Imagine the workout the cops give ya

Posted

Indeed it does. Ah, an air of nostalgia flowed about me with every sentence. Truly eloquent, Merchant; truly eloquent.

Now then, there's something I must take care of. Something involving a watermelon-shaped pig, several plastic badges, a torch, and a mailbox. :unsure:

ah, but it surely would never work without a kiwi?

Posted

I go to school, come home, go on this site, do homework, come back, play video games, eat supper, and that's it.

That's kinda my real life but I have many alteregos and their lives are chuck full of action but I am really just to caught up in ordainy life to embrace the inner me

Posted

Honestly. . .

I think that Ganondorf333 wins. Even though I'm a city being groped by explosions and worms, he's got a mailbox and a watermelon-shaped pig. I can't say the same about myself.

Posted

this is true, but I have a kiwi dear sir

Posted

I say you are all losers.

I am an accual demon. I LARP so I can set them on fire and hurt them without legal punnishment. I have 3 pre-AP classes and 1 AP class. I own at videogames. I am a master of close-quarters and weaponary combat. And I'm only 16.

And GM, I can't wait to electrify your body through the inside-out until you intrails become your extrails, ya got me.

p.s. that is what we call a funging!

Posted

I say you are all losers.

I am an accual demon. I LARP so I can set them on fire and hurt them without legal punnishment. I have 3 pre-AP classes and 1 AP class. I own at videogames. I am a master of close-quarters and weaponary combat. And I'm only 16.

And GM, I can't wait to electrify your body through the inside-out until you intrails become your extrails, ya got me.

p.s. that is what we call a funging!

I do not care for this topic any more.

Get on with your lives instead of deciding who's is better. :unsure:

Posted

I do not care for this topic any more.

Get on with your lives instead of deciding who's is better. :unsure:

Your just mad you lost